Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High School USA
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: DVD|Change

on April 14, 2013
This movie brought back memories of my childhood. NBC dominated made for tv movies during that decade. This movie contained so many popular stars from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I highly suggest buying this if you're into the family friendly movie that always let's the good guys win.
on December 29, 2012
I love this movie, because it takes me back to one of the best decades ever, the '80s. I love seeing Michael J. Fox in his prime. I bought it because I absolutely love this movie and finally able to own it on DVD! I gave it this rating because I really love this movie!
on December 20, 2005
My older brother taped this off of TV years ago and it always became a running joke amongst myself and my siblings. I was so excited to see it put onto DVD. The movie itself is pure camp, but that it what makes it so enjoyable. It is the epitome of 80's made-for-tv-movies with all the great stars of that time. I highly recommend this for a laugh.
on March 19, 2014
Like most schools, Excelsior Union High School has clearly defined groups - the haves' and the have nots'. When Jay Jay(Michael J. Fox) , class clown & champion of the nerds falls for the girlfriend of the town(Nancy McKeon) aristocrat Beau Middleton(Anthony Edwards), Beau & his friends set out to ruin Jay Jay's reputation....

This comedy/drama flick takes me back to memory lane to when I was 11 years old in the 5th grade when it debuted for the very first time on NBC in the Fall of 1983.
on February 5, 2005
I had this movie on tape from tv probably close to 18 years ago...? Maybe that long...? Anyway, I lost the tape of course and could never remember the name of this movie. I was shocked to see this on Amazon for such a low price. If you like 80's movies with pretty much every great 80's up & commers actors/actresses, buy this!!! If you can't appreciate JJ Manners charm than why are you even reading this?
on December 3, 2012
i seen this movie years ago.things haven't changed much today as school is concerned.the in crowd is still in,and then you have everyone else.but things do change from time to time.see (the heavenly kid).sometimes you do get the car the girl and revenge.
I finally saw this movie. Fox starred in 3 high school movies from 1983-4. This one, Class of 1984 and of course Back to the Future. Try watching all 3 in a binge session if you can. High School is perhaps somewhat forgettable. But nice to see Bob Denver and Dawn Wells in their roles. And if you were around then, wonder where all those years wandered to.

It depicted some customs now discarded, like the roller skating rink. Ah darn! Great fun. And the fluffed out hair on those girls. Courtesy of Farah Fawcett. Something that would endure till the end of the 80s.
on January 30, 2013
my daughter loved it and was really surprised when i got it for her thank you so much ...exactly what she wanted
on October 9, 2013
I found out in another review that Poison IVY is the one I was looking for, if Amazon had another one to send out to me of this movie, I would have taken it instead of refund. But luckily I got a refund, because the movie I actually remember with nancy mkeon and Michael j. Fox is Poison Ivy and it is not available and is better than high School uSA, Save your money...
on June 3, 2008
I was just confused by the DVD package that didn't at all relate to the actual movie. Everything else was great though!