- Product Dimensions: 19 x 8.5 x 13.5 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00QGDVJF0
- Item model number: 53646-0783
- Average Customer Review: 3,399 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #383 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
High Sierra Loop Backpack
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Large backpack featuring multiple zippered compartments and dedicated pockets for tablet device
- Adjustable side compression straps
- No laptop compartment
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
High Sierra Loop shown in black.
Adventure High Sierra
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we’ve committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere—near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes. High Sierra. Adventure This Way.
Perfect for a day on the trail or the daily grind
The versatile High Sierra Loop backpack is at home on and off the trail. The multi-compartment design keeps your gear organized. The side compression straps are adjustable to secure your items down and the adjustable bottom webbing straps are perfect for carrying items like a sleeping bag or tent. For days in the office, the Loop has storage for your tablet, phone and other personal digital gear. The multi-pocket organizer with key fob hook provides storage for all of your smaller items. Whether you are hiking a new trail or heading to class, the High Sierra Loop is the perfect travel companion.
- Tablet sleeve
- Padded S-shaped shoulder straps with Suspension System.
- Multi-compartment design.
- Multi-pocket organzier with key fob.
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable side compression.
- Lower adjustable compression straps to haul extra gear.
- Mesh beverage pockets.
- Hanging accessory pocket.
High Sierra Loop features
Generous main compartments and multiple pockets allow you to keep all of your gear secure and organized.
Adjustable compression straps
Compression straps are designed to cinch down and secure gear while carrying. These straps are also ideal for providing extra storage for items like jackets and sleeping bags.
Easily attach gear like a lantern or water bottle.
Shoulder straps with Suspension System
The Suspension System provides relief when carrying heavier loads. It does so by dampening the shock of weight transfer while transporting your gear.
Organizer with key fob
Multiple pockets, pen pockets and key fob hook are perfect for keeping all of your smaller items secure.
TechSpot tablet sleeve
A dedicated sleeve for your tablet.
|Capacity||1800 cu. in.||2382 cu. in.||2015 cu. in.||2380 cu. in.||2230 cu. in.||2750 cu. in.|
|Padded shoulder straps||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Suspension System shoulder straps||---||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Padded back panel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AIRFLOW back panel||---||---||---||---||✓||✓|
|Organizer with key fob||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable compression straps||---||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we've committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere-near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes. High Sierra. Adventure this way.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've had JanSport backpacks that have held up to *years* of heavy use. If you're looking for something more durable, you might want to spend a little more to get a JanSport or a The North Face backpack (both of which are renowned for their quality and durability).
You may, however, opt to buy this backpack anyway since this backpack has received mostly positive reviews and my experience may be an isolated instance. Here are the specifications to help you decide whether this backpack is right for you:
● 2 Side Pockets
Each of the two side pockets has an elastic band and see-through mesh netting. Each pocket is an ideal place for putting a water bottle, a pair of hiking poles, or even a tripod. I use one of the pockets for a camera tripod and the other for a water bottle when I'm out shooting.
● 3 zippered compartments
There are 3 other zippered compartments besides the main zippered compartment.
1. The largest of the compartments (located in front of the backpack) has lots of pockets for putting your calculator, cell phone, stationery, etc. It has plenty of room; it will fit 3 or 4 small paperback books, just to give you a rough idea of its size. There's a hook for attaching your keychain too.
2. The topmost compartment has an opening for threading the wire of a pair of headphones/earphones through so you can listen to music while the MP3 player is safely stowed away in the compartment.
● Water-Resistant Lining
The insides are lined with nylon, which makes backpack water-resistant.
o NO Hydration Compartment
The backpack is NOT hydration compatible (i.e. you can't use it with a hydration bladder -- without modification at least). There is no pocket to hold a hydration bladder, and no outlet for the tube from the hydration bladder. I did modify the backpack by cutting a small hole in the pocket of the topmost compartment so I can thread a hydration tube through the hole, and then through the opening (meant originally for the wire of a pair of headphones/earphones). Still, the lack of a pocket means the hydration bladder can slump over, which will interfere with the flow of water from the bladder to the tube.
● The High Sierra site lists the size as follows:
Size: 19.5" x 14.5" x 8.250"
Capacity: 1949 cubic inches
It's a bit bigger than the smallest backpacks but not too big. Personally, the size of this backpack suits me *perfectly*. I wanted a backpack with plenty of room to carry the essentials but not one that is over-sized and clumsy.
● Shoulder Straps
The shoulder straps are very comfortable even with a heavy/fully-loaded backpack. It has an elastic pocket for putting your cell phone so you always have your cell phone within easy reach.
● Bottom Straps
The bottom of the backpack has a pair of straps for strapping on additional equipment you need to bring along.
● Side Compression Straps
The side compression straps can be used in tandem with the side pockets to keep your stuff safely secured.
o NO Sternum Strap & Waist Strap
This backpack has NO sternum strap (also known as a chest strap) and NO waist strap. For full-on hiking, this backpack may not be the ideal choice. If you're hiking for long periods, you *need* to have a sternum strap for keeping the shoulder straps in a position on your shoulders most comfortable to you, and you *need* a waist strap to distribute some of the load from your shoulders to your waist.
The High Sierra Loop Backpack is a medium-sized backpack that has plenty of pockets. You can use it for school, camping, and light hiking, or as a general purpose daypack.