- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 13.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BN53TM2
- Item model number: 53658-3962
- Average Customer Review: 63 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #448,987 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
High Sierra Scrimmage Backpack, Mercury Fuchsia/Grey, 19.25x13.5x9.25-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large, multi-compartment design; Fully-padded CUSHION ZONE computer sleeve fits most 17² laptops (16 x 11x 1.75 in.)
- Premium organizer compartment with multiple pockets and key fob; Mesh beverage pockets
- Adjustable side compression straps; Front zippered accessory pocket; Yoke style, VAPEL mesh padded shoulder straps with Suspension System and integrated media pocket
- Deluxe AIRFLOW back panel with fully-padded VAPEL mesh
- Materials: Tall Hex Ripstop, Shiny Mini-Waffle Weave
Customers also shopped for
Large, multi-compartment design. CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeve with frame-sheet; adds structure and protects most 17" laptop computers (max. size 16" x 11" x 1.625" Deluxe organizer compartment with pen pockets and key fob. Two, large gusseted side fabric pockets hold a beverage or extra gear. Adjustable side compression straps. Front zippered accessory pocket. Yoke-style, VAPEL™ mesh padded shoulder straps with Suspension System and integrated media/cell phone pocket. Comfortable padded core back panel.; Limited Lifetime.; Overall Dimensions: 19.25"X 13.5"X 3.5"; Weight: 2.17 lbs.Body Dimensions: 19.25" x 13.5" x 9.5"
From the Manufacturer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Be aware that this backpack is quite big (2230in), and is on the heavier side (I would guess about 2.2lbs?). It fits my needs for carrying a lot of stuff for a long day at school or a short camping trip, but it is quite big on my small-medium build (5'4). I got the navy/white armor/leafy green on which the navy looks more gray-blue, but you can't beat the $26 price and overall I'm happy with my purchase.
-Limited Lifetime Warranty!!!
-It easily accommodates 2 legit sized books and 3 1" binders.
-Manages heavy loads well (about 15lbs feels heavy but doesn't dig into your shoulders)
-Very comfortable(the back is well padded)
-Compression straps work well and don't flop around
-The main compartment also has a laptop pouch which feels well padded.
-The front U shaped pouch has a great organizer with plenty of room.
-The smaller pouch above the organizer seems like it could hold 2 folded sweatshirts if I wanted, but no binders(the opening is too narrow).
-Smallest pouch on the bottom fits an Iphone(or any other cell phone) easily but not a TI-84
Cons-None, just the shoulder straps by the neck are connected and take a little getting used to.
Overall I would recommend this backpack to my friends and family.
I don't like the middle pocket, it is oddly shaped and hard to zip with only one zipper. The whole bag isn't as sturdy as I would like, it kind of collapses when not full//in use. If I would have seen it in person I would have purchased a different one.
The color is nice and the side pockets are very deep and secure. I don't worry about losing anything with this bag.