- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 19 x 13.5 inches ; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00E7OT84Y
- Item model number: 5438-PARENT
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (652 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #80,291 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
High Sierra Tank Messenger
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable flap with quick-release buckles and hook/loop closure. Zippered accessory pocket on lid. Side mesh beverage compartment and a cell phone pocket.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Tank Messenger shown in Charcoal/Black
Adventure High Sierra
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we’ve committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere—near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes. High Sierra. Adventure This Way.
Size: 18 x 13.5 x 7 in.
Capacity: 1825 cubic inches.
Materials: Duralite Ripstop, Waffle Weave, 600-denier Duralite.
- Fully-padded computer sleeve fits most 17” laptops
- Adjustable flap with quick-release buckles and hook/loop closure
- Zippered accessory pocket on lid
- Mesh beverage and media pocket
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Reflective piping accents and loop to hold a bike LED blinker
- Adjustable shoulder strap with contoured Vapel mesh shoulder pad
- Vapel mesh padded grab handle
- Primary padded back panel
The perfect traveling companion whether you're on a bike or on foot, our front-flap, over-the-shoulder Tank pack keeps you comfortable and your cargo safe and sound.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The colors are a bit darker than in the image but I'm not complaining. It's still a beautiful bag that I can't wait to take with me on my three day move across country. Again, a lot of room for multiple objects and materials and it rests comfortably on my shoulder when I walk it.
Also, the packaging was great! It came in an amazon box and was covered in plastic. NO SMELL! I have not smelled anything funky on it at all.
All in all, I'm happy with the whole thing and so excited that I found this!
I've included pics of it, one of the tag that came on the bag,one of the bag with a fairly large book of my daughter's, in order to show the size, one of my 5lb chihuahua in the biggest of the 2 main pockets (only to show the size), one of me getting almost half my arm inside the zippered pocket on the outside flap, & more. Hope this helps some of you all, I do these reviews because I know how much other's reviews have helped me in the past...if y'all have time, please let me know if this helped any (although this isn't one of my most thorough reviews, I'm sorry, I've been sick) & thank you to all of you who take time to write an HONEST, detailed review!!
To date, I have not noticed a single frayed strap, or loose sting on this bag, and I am almost half way through my second semester using it. The bag is large enough for my 15 inch laptop, and 2 large textbooks. The shoulder strap pad is quite comfortable, and has a slight contour to fit on your shoulder next to your neck nicely. There are two velcro pouches that are large enough to hold many pencils and pens standing upright, and the main portion of the bag is separated into two sections, one with a zipper, and the other that is open. Even though part of the bag is open, when the flap is down and buckled I have not lost anything that I keep in the pouch.
I have finally found a bag that engineering books can't destroy!
The velcro and straps on the front were hard to open and use on the fly. The clasps needed to be crushed with a vice grip to unlatch. The velcro was hard to pair up and often clung instead to any carpeted floor given how frequently it'd fall over, face front. Also, forget about operating this sucker on the go: the handle is attached to the enormous front flap, so whatever's inside would probably fall out if you even tried.
At least it comes in snazzy plaid?
If you're a tall student with a lot of patience, knock yourself out, but this is way too much hassle from something that's supposed to work without you thinking about it.