- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 19 x 13.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BN56BTK
- Item model number: 53650-3878
- Average Customer Review: 660 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79,033 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
High Sierra Tank Messenger
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.27. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable flap with quick-release buckles and hook/loop closure. Zippered accessory pocket on lid. Side mesh beverage compartment and a cell phone pocket.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Tank Messenger shown in Charcoal/Black
Adventure High Sierra
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we’ve committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere—near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes. High Sierra. Adventure This Way.
Size: 18 x 13.5 x 7 in.
Capacity: 1825 cubic inches.
Materials: Duralite Ripstop, Waffle Weave, 600-denier Duralite.
- Fully-padded computer sleeve fits most 17” laptops
- Adjustable flap with quick-release buckles and hook/loop closure
- Zippered accessory pocket on lid
- Mesh beverage and media pocket
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Reflective piping accents and loop to hold a bike LED blinker
- Adjustable shoulder strap with contoured Vapel mesh shoulder pad
- Vapel mesh padded grab handle
- Primary padded back panel
The perfect traveling companion whether you're on a bike or on foot, our front-flap, over-the-shoulder Tank pack keeps you comfortable and your cargo safe and sound.
Color: Basket Weave/Purple
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The velcro and straps on the front were hard to open and use on the fly. The clasps needed to be crushed with a vice grip to unlatch. The velcro was hard to pair up and often clung instead to any carpeted floor given how frequently it'd fall over, face front. Also, forget about operating this sucker on the go: the handle is attached to the enormous front flap, so whatever's inside would probably fall out if you even tried.
At least it comes in snazzy plaid?
If you're a tall student with a lot of patience, knock yourself out, but this is way too much hassle from something that's supposed to work without you thinking about it.
2. Read this in other reviews and I concur, strap would be better with swivel mounts. This bag was half the price of the back pack I considered purchasing and I like it a lot better. Cant wait to use it for school. Highly recommend this bag to any student that needs to carry multiple books, your computer and other items.
The colors are a bit darker than in the image but I'm not complaining. It's still a beautiful bag that I can't wait to take with me on my three day move across country. Again, a lot of room for multiple objects and materials and it rests comfortably on my shoulder when I walk it.
Also, the packaging was great! It came in an amazon box and was covered in plastic. NO SMELL! I have not smelled anything funky on it at all.
All in all, I'm happy with the whole thing and so excited that I found this!