Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on September 17, 2013
I got the black plaid backpack and I find this pack to be very handy and sturdy so far. Everything works great after having it for several months now, I love the extra height I got with this bag because I have a few things that fit perfectly inside the pack rather than trying to shove them in and force them to fit. I use this mainly for work and I am very satisfied with it's function and storage capability.
on August 13, 2012
We bought this backpack for our honeymoon in Hawaii. We planned on using it for several occassions; hiking, plane ride, beach bag, snorkle trips, etc. It was the perfect choice. Very comfortable on anyone's shoulders (even my husband carried it, which was the plan all along). The backpack had tons of compartments, (2) water holders, lots of pockets, small clip for keys, chapstick holder, pen/pencil dividers....

Couldn't have picked a better color either!
on May 22, 2013
I bought this for my laptop and books. But it doesn't have a laptop section.. But still it looks great and it has a lot of compartments. You will find a lot of space to put your things in separate compartments. I can put my pens in one zipper, keys in other and mp3 player in other and i still have few other compartments to put water bottle, books and laptop. It has a lot of room to keep all your stuff.
on May 28, 2013
My son has used the green version of this same brand for 2 years and I love how he throws his backpack all over the place and no considerable damage has been done to it, that's why I decided to buy same brand (different color) hope this is a durable as the first one. I also washed the other one in the laundry nothing happened just air dry it. Definitely recommend it. Thanks :)
on September 15, 2013
We had ordered the blue bag and ended up getting a red and black bag..I could understand the mix up if the bag had blue in it. But it was totally wrong. I had to keep it because school was starting and he needed his bookbag. I think they need to make sure that the correct item is being out in the right box.
on December 3, 2013
You just cant beat high sierra backpacks. Plenty of room, plenty of pockets, and great quality. I finally stopped buying a cheap backpack every year for my kids and bought them all High Sierra's. They have lasted a couple of years now already and are still in great shape.
on October 30, 2013
This is a great purchase. I have never been partial to backpacks as they in the past put strain on my back. This is a good size, it can handle a fair amount of stuff and sits very comfortably on my shoulders and back. I use this so often and am very happy that I purchased it!
on August 20, 2013
This backpack has been to hell and back for work, traveling, and trips around town. It holds a lot, has a perfect amount of pouches and it's held up for a few months now. At the price I got it for you can't beat it, way cheaper than at a retail store (even back to school sales!)
on March 20, 2013
Well constucted. Variety of compartments to keep things organized and in place. Takes tough use and still looks great! I've been carrying another High Sierra backpack (wheeled) for 5 years, and it still looks great! Fantastic for travelling!
on July 26, 2013
Purchased for an AZ vacation knowing we'd be doing a lot of walking. Used it as our carryon for all electronics and docs, etc... The bag was stuffed but well thought out pockets and straps (roll up sweaters or light jackets and strap them on) and everything was easily accessed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.