Freewheel Rolling Laptop Backpack Color: True Navy / Pacific
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dimensions: 20.5 inches x 13.5 inches x 8 inches and weighs 5.7 pounds
- Large, front-load main compartment with CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeve
- Holds most 17 inch (screen size) notebook computers. (max. size 16 inches x 11 inches x 1.75 inches)
- Large, zippered front compartment has deluxe organizer with media pocket, multiple open pockets and key fob
- Single-tube telescoping handle stows inside a protective zippered compartment
WBP54065-437 Color: True Navy / Pacific Features: -Large, front-load main compartment with CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeve.-Large, zippered front compartment has deluxe organizer with media pocket, multiple open pockets and key fob.-Smooth rolling, corner-mounted wheels.-Single-tube telescoping handle stows inside a protective zippered compartment.-Contoured, adjustable Vapel mesh padded shoulder straps tuck away inside the padded back panel.-Corner guards and rub rails protect the bag from abrasion.-Zippered accessory compartment has a headphone port.-Open side pocket holds a water bottle or other gear. Color/Finish: -Reflective accents for night safety. Dimensions: -Fits most 17'' (screen size) notebook computers (max. size 11''H x 16''W x 1.75''D).-Dimensions: 20.5''H x 13.5''W x 8''D.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 13.5 x 20.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0075C68I4
- Item model number: Freewheel Wheeled Backpack
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 4, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This one has filled the bill. It is roomy and has 3 compartments with inside pockets and a convenient beverage bottle holder. It seems well-made although I have been using it for only a couple months. The pull handle slides up and down easily and clicks securely in place. It has a slot inside for laptop computers - it is in a somewhat unusual position of toward the front of the largest compartment rather than being at the expected rear. But that does make it easier to quickly put the laptop inside.All around, it has been a great wheel-about backpack and my back is appreciating it very much.