Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
High Sierra Loop Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large backpack featuring multiple zippered compartments and dedicated pockets for tablet device
- Adjustable side compression straps
- No laptop compartment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
High Sierra Loop shown in black.
Adventure High Sierra
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we’ve committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere—near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes. High Sierra. Adventure This Way.
Perfect for a day on the trail or the daily grind
The versatile High Sierra Loop backpack is at home on and off the trail. The multi-compartment design keeps your gear organized. The side compression straps are adjustable to secure your items down and the adjustable bottom webbing straps are perfect for carrying items like a sleeping bag or tent. For days in the office, the Loop has storage for your tablet, phone and other personal digital gear. The multi-pocket organizer with key fob hook provides storage for all of your smaller items. Whether you are hiking a new trail or heading to class, the High Sierra Loop is the perfect travel companion.
- Tablet sleeve
- Padded S-shaped shoulder straps with Suspension System.
- Multi-compartment design.
- Multi-pocket organzier with key fob.
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable side compression.
- Lower adjustable compression straps to haul extra gear.
- Mesh beverage pockets.
- Hanging accessory pocket.
High Sierra Loop features
Generous main compartments and multiple pockets allow you to keep all of your gear secure and organized.
Adjustable compression straps
Compression straps are designed to cinch down and secure gear while carrying. These straps are also ideal for providing extra storage for items like jackets and sleeping bags.
Easily attach gear like a lantern or water bottle.
Shoulder straps with Suspension System
The Suspension System provides relief when carrying heavier loads. It does so by dampening the shock of weight transfer while transporting your gear.
Organizer with key fob
Multiple pockets, pen pockets and key fob hook are perfect for keeping all of your smaller items secure.
TechSpot tablet sleeve
A dedicated sleeve for your tablet.
|Capacity||1800 cu. in.||2382 cu. in.||2015 cu. in.||2380 cu. in.||2230 cu. in.||2750 cu. in.|
|Padded shoulder straps||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Suspension System shoulder straps||---||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Padded back panel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AIRFLOW back panel||---||---||---||---||✓||✓|
|Organizer with key fob||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable compression straps||---||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. We've committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The reason this bag gets four stars instead of five is the inadequate padding in the main computer pocket. I feel uncomfortable setting my back down upright with a computer inside because there is essentially nothing in the bottom of the bag to protect the laptop. I wish I had removed the padding from my old computer bag before I recycled it.
2. The pockets overall are a little bit smaller than I prefer. Particularly the front-most pocket that contains all the organizers - it doesn't zip open far enough to be able to use the organizers comfortably.
3. The fabric looks a little bit cheap. It's very structurally sound, but it just doesn't LOOK sturdy.
1. Organization! I wasn't sure I would like all the dangly bits, and some of them still don't get used. But I LOVE having the various smaller pockets throughout the bag. I put my water bottle in one side mesh pocket and a small umbrella in the other. I have my feminine supplies at easy reach in the small top center pocket, and I use the second small pocket to hold pens, a few dollars, and chapstick - the other things I might need quickly. The cell phone pocket on the strap is a little small for my phone case, though I can just squeeze it in. However, let's be honest, I'm usually using my cell phone on the subway when I'm commuting anyway. The pocket is GREAT, though, for holding tissues during cold season and hosting a group of hairbands that I can use when the subway gets too crowded or the internal temperature is really badly aligned with the changing of the seasons outdoors. If you have a phone bigger than an iphone 5, you may have a tough time using the cell phone pocket the way it's intended.
2. Good suspension. The straps are extremely comfortable and can be adjusted easily. I find the bag doesn't rub on my clothing when I have to walk longer distances, unlike some other bags I've tried.
3. The clip on the front center can be used to hold another bag (like a canvas shopping bag) if you need to carry something while keeping your hands free. I wouldn't attach something that weighed more than a few pounds, but it has held up to everything so far.
In short, this bag works for me! I just recommend being careful when you set it down with your laptop inside. That's probably a good habit to be in anyway.
The backpack does look cool and is made of what seems to be durable material.
I’ve had this backpack for almost a month now and the zipper seem on the “large” compartment has ripped. This compartment is never full, having in it, at most, two notebooks and a pen case. So it’s reasonable to assume that the rip is due to poor production rather than heavy or excessive use.
It's been 4 months since I bought this bag. The seam on the large compartment zipper has completely ripped now. Keep in mind that all I carry in my backpack is:
front compartment: 4 backup pencils
pencil zip: 2 pens 2 pencils
Tech-compartment: 1 Macbook AIR 13'' 1 portable hardrive
Large zip compartment: 2 notebooks
Clearly the tear hasn't been caused from overuse or overfilling. This backpack is terribly assembled and I'm both surprised and disgusted that it has an almost perfect score
DO NOT BUY
Although these two items are missing, for me the pros outweigh the cons. The color is beautiful and it will hold much more than I even want to carry. It fits nicely on my 5ft frame. So, I will be keeping this backpack and only deducting one star...primarily for the lack of the missing phone pocket on the strap.
I originally bought the bag for a backpacking trip but have ended up using it every day for work. I use it to carry my laptop, book, and other smaller items like chargers, headphones, stationary etc. So far the bag has held up well - no tears yet. I chose the light Aquamarine color. When it arrived, it seemed a little brighter than I expected. But it has grown on me and I now love the color.