Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
High Sierra Swerve Laptop Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000 denier Duralite
- Large main compartments and multiple pockets allow you to keep all of your gear secure and organized
- A fully padded CushionZone laptop compartment accommodates most 17-inch models. A dedicated TechSpot sleeve provides an ideal space for your tablet.
- The suspension system provides relief when carrying heavier loads. It does so by dampening the shock of weight transfer while transporting your gear
- Moisture wicking Vapel mesh material and deep air channels create maximum airflow between your back and the pack.
- Multiple pockets including a zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets, lidded media pocket and key fob hook are perfect for keeping all of your smaller items secure
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Set off on your weekend getaway with the High Sierra Swerve laptop backpack. Featuring S-shaped VAPEL mesh AIRFLOW padded straps, this travel laptop backpack is comfortable to carry while you travel. The front pocket sports dedicated compartments for your phone, keys, and other valuables. This 15 inch laptop backpack has a dedicated padded laptop sleeve to carry your gear with you. It also comes with a tricot-lined pocket to hold your phone or sunglasses.
Color: Aquamarine/Tri GEO/White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great backpack design and pockets, ruined by the poor quality of the zipper. Also, as a note, I am very gentle with the zipper because I read the previous reviews saying it was hard to unzip, so i've been gentle with it not to damage and it still happened.
Also, the Swiss B/P came up short with the same amount of content loading. I loaded the same exact articles in each (15 lbs). The Swiss B/P was tight and stressed. The High Sierra was not stressed or tight but forgiving and comfortable. Each were comfortable when mounted on my back, no difference really.
Conclusion: My personal desire not to risk losing possessions tilts me towards the High Sierra. I was not compensated in any way for this review.
thanks for reading-