- Hardcover: 364 pages
- Publisher: AEI Press; First Edition (US) First Printing edition (February 16, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0844743852
- ISBN-13: 978-0844743851
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.2 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,784,277 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
High-Skilled Immigration in a Global Labor Market First Edition (US) First Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Barry R. Chiswick is a distinguished professor in the department of economics and director of the Center for Economic Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is also the winner of the 2011 IZA Prize in Labor Economics.