High Speed Digital Design: A Handbook of Black Magic 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- List Price: $130.00
"Devoted" by Dean Koontz
For the first time in paperback, from Dean Koontz, the master of suspense, comes an epic thriller about a terrifying killer and the singular compassion it will take to defeat him. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
From the Back Cover
Focusing on a combination of digital and analog circuit theory, this comprehensive volume will help engineers who work with digital systems, shorten their product development cycles, and fix their latest high-speed design problems.
- Covers signal reflection, crosstalk, and noise problems that occur in high-speed digtal machines (above 10 megahertz).
- lncludes checklists that ask the questions an experienced designer would about a new system.
- Offers useful formulas for inductance, capacitance, resistance, rise time, and Q.
- Explains the trade-offs between signal cross talk, mechanical fabrication of tolerances, and trace routing density.
- Presents a methodology for determining how many layrs will be required to route a printed circuit board.
- Item Weight : 1.92 pounds
- Hardcover : 464 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0133957241
- ISBN-13 : 978-0133957242
- Product Dimensions : 7.35 x 1.3 x 9.55 inches
- Publisher : Pearson; 1st Edition (April 8, 1993)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #331,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book marked "Circulation of this edition outside the Indian subcontinent is UNAUTHORIZED". I don't care about that part, but this seems like a bootleg or something along those lines.
Great content though, and it appears complete.
-Old Commodore Engineer, Designer of the C128, Plus4
Top reviews from other countries
Indeed it is a book of black magic