Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on April 21, 2014
These are quality HDMI cables. The end connectors are heavy duty and they have a secure connection when plugged into your devices. I use to buy cheap cables and have learned my lesson. Then again I never bought those overpriced cables at BB and other local retailers. I don't know why they charge so much for their cables, they are in no way superior to this brand. But I guess some people are lazy and just done shop around doing their own research.

Once you get these cables in hand you will see what I am talking about and you too will have known you made a wise choice and a good investment.

PROS:
- heavy duty cable, a true feel of quality
- solid ends with snug fits for the best connection
- gold ends that won't corrode on you if you live in an area with humidity

CONS:
- none
on July 14, 2011
When I ordered these cables I was skeptical about their performance but once I sat down and gave them a good listen and viewing I was astonished and happily impressed. I had Rockfish $65 and Belkin $75 HDMI's connected to my system and kept getting no signal messages for my TV and Blu-ray after a year of usage. I knew I had to replace the cables but didn't have the money to replace them both. I researched HDMI cables and found through CNET that most HDMI cables were over priced and they were right. I love the sound I know get, sounds that I didn't here before and my wife who is very critical couldn't tell the difference in picture quality and when I told her the price of the new cables we both laughed. Never again will I over pay for a cable, I love these cables and I am going back to watch all of my old movies to enjoy my new found sound. I have an Onkyo 806, Panasonic BD 55 Blu-ray and Panasonic 50" HD TV. I am truly happy.
on March 10, 2017
Needed some HDMI Cable we'll build HDMI Cable.
on November 5, 2013
This high speed HDMI cable is perfect for my television, cable (DVR) box and DVD player. It is a quality cable that is just the right thickness. It fits the USB port perfectly and stays firmly connected. No loose cable connections here!

Unfortunately, I had tried ordering online from another source and was sorely disappointed. The HDMI cables I received were of very poor quality and very thin compared to these. They were useless! Needless to say, I threw them out and ordered more of the above. Good product here!
on January 19, 2011
I just received the cable and hooked it up. So far it seems to work very well so I don't have any problem with its performance. I do have a problem with both the photo and the description. The photo clearly shows that the cable has a braided cover and the description states "Fully Shielded Heavy Duty 28 Gauge Premium Grade Cable with Durable & Flexible Nylon Braiding Superior to PVC Jacketed Cables". There is absolutely no braiding. I prefer braiding as I believe it provides for a more durable cover. Bottom line: no matter how great the cable performs, the photo and description should be 100% accurate.
on July 25, 2010
This was a very inexpensive cable, yet it looks to be well constructed, and it works fine. What else can you ask for in a cable? Two thumbs up!

This one replaced the component cables I was using to hook the Xbox 360 to my TV. One surprising benefit (in addition to wire clutter reduction) to this change was a distinctly sharper picture. I was very surprised, I was of the impression that component cables and HDMI, from the picture side of the equation, would be very close - especially on a small TV (40" LCD). Also, if you are using component cables with your XBOX 360 and find you are having video drop-out in certain games, switch to an HDMI cable. One game (Monopoly, a family favorite) was simply unplayable due to drop outs. It works fine, now.
on February 13, 2014
It makes my flat screen HD and beautiful. Exactly how it was intended to be viewed. Great chord withy he correct length and no issues.
on January 21, 2011
I ordered two of these after purchasing one in Best Buy for almost $40. I went home and pondered getting HDMI Cables for cheaper, then I looked on Amazon, and was able to purchase two of these baby's for less than HALF of what I spent on one of the store brands.

These appear to be sturdier and work better than the one I bought in Best Buy. Once these got delivered to me, I promptly repackaged the one I previously bought in Best Buy and returned it for a full refund.

These HDMI cables are little on cost, but BIG on quality. You won't be disappointed.
on February 10, 2010
I bought this HDMI cable to connect my PS3 slim and computer to the CRT HDTV. This does not come with the detailed specifications as described here, i believe it is the story with all HDMI cables but it works very well with my PS3 and computer. The picture quality is very good. On some of the games i did got 1080p/1080i resolution, though most of the games are available at 720p.
I also ordered $3 HDMI cable available on amazon. The other cable also works the same but the only difference is that this cable seems to be built better and should last longer.
Overall, i am happy with this great buy and would recommend to anybody who is interested in buying HDMI cable. The shipping was fast so no problem.
Still going strong after two years now. Have used it in a couple of different locations around the house. No problems whatsoever.