Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Black and Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 374 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 398 reviews
on September 12, 2016
I absolutely love this HDMI cable. I will definitely be purchasing one of this for each of my TV's. I was first attracted to this cord because of the price. When i ordered it and got it out of the box i instantly loved it. I loved how thick the cord was, this means to me that it wont easily bend and break. It is a sold HDMI cord and will highly recommend it to anyone. Its true that there are cheaper ones but there are also more expensive ones. But i will say this one is up with the best of them. Get it now if you want a good solid HDMI cable.
I realize how important a good review is to a buyer. I give honest and heart felt reviews on products that a purchase and receive. I base most of my purchases on reviews so I understand that it is fair to be completely honest on reviews. That being said I hope this review will help a buyer with his or her decision to buy or not buy this product.
on June 28, 2017
Met and exceeded expectations, solid connector ends with smooth braided cable. Length was perfect for intended purpose. Packaged well, delivered promptly. Would definitely order again.
on December 19, 2013
So it did the job. I bought it for 3.76, that was a great deal but also I think that is the price HDMI cables should be by now. 4 bucks is OK. 5 is pushing it. Nothing higher than 6 IMO. Digital cables using the HDMI format should meet certain shielding standards and feature standards for the HDMI version it is supposed to be but those standards do not equate to $10 $15 $20 cables. To sum up how digital signals work is to say plainly and simply you either have a picture or signal or you don't. There is nothing a manufacturer can do to improve quality of the signal because it is digital. It is a 1 or a 0. On or Off. Binary states. As long as the seller or manufacturer has not lied about the features of the cable and are meeting the standards of the HDMI conglomerate the cable will do the job. Think of the cable like a pipe. Copper, PVC, Stainless Steel, they all have a hollow space for the water to flow and the pipe does not make the water better.
on February 26, 2016
I bought this cable a while ago. It had worked with my Comcast anyroom DVR but after upgrading to the new X1 service it can no longer handle the bandwidth (I'm guessing). The picture is now riddled with blue snow and the sound constantly drops out. I went through 3 comcast boxes assuming that it was the new box at fault before I tried a different HDMI cable. With the Amazon basics HDMI cable, it works fine but switching back to this cable it does not. I would not purchase it again or recommend it to anyone.
on June 18, 2012
Over and over again, I've clicked on "My Orders" here at Amazon, found the last time I bought these cables, and ordered more of them. I probably have 8-10 of them in use at this point. They work well, they come at a great price, I like they way they look/feel, and they have the little plastic molded "cover" over the connectors, which probably isn't real important but a nice touch none-the-less.

I use one of my HDTV's as a "monitor" for a "Home Theater PC". I can't speak to the specifics of exactly why these cables worked and other low-priced options I had did not, but I would have random, spuratic, glitching/malfunctioning with other HDMI cables, and in the exact same application these cables have worked *almost* perfectly (recently, when coming out of hibernation, I've had no sound unless I click "switch user" and then log back in. I haven't yet pin-pointed why that's happening, and if that's a problem that other cables don't see, as that's a very recent development likely caused by an update to my AMD catalyst).

I've bought several of them. Repeatedly. It's safe to say I recommend them.
on June 12, 2017
As described
on November 7, 2010
Years back HDMI cables ran almost $70 each - leaving most to wonder how they could ever afford good quality picture while watching TV/movies. Now, with the ability to search online I came across these HDMI cables that are not only longer than what was originally offered but of great quality and at a price range you can't beat! Upon first inspection of these cables I wondered how good they could be as they came "wrapped" in a clothlike covering, unlike the first ones I had bought years back. After checking the ends to see if they had a strong connection I was very pleased to find that these cables were actually better than the more pricier ones I had first purchased. Also the clothlike covering provided an added measure of protection from anything rubbing through the cable casing. Hook-up was a breeze and the quality was much more than first anticipated if not better than what I had been used to. I would definately recommend these cables to those looking to buy their first set or replace their existing ones. They are a great price, wonderful quality and shipped faster than what was expected!
on January 21, 2010
I bought this in 2010 and I travel a lot, so it would get plugged in and unplugged quite a bit. eventually it wore out on one end.. not sure which? I would say that having been through my test it would last much longer for the average person. if you have multiple components that use HDMI cables then I would get one for each... plus its a pain in the Yahooo to get back up to plug in the blueray player because you forgot the cable was still in the X-box... ya know
on March 27, 2017
Definitely work.
on December 12, 2009
These cables are thick (but not too thick) and they are well built. The Amazon picture is not 100% correct as these cables have ferrite cores (shielding for interference) on both ends of the cables. The cable connector ends aren't too thick as they fit into the back of my Samsung PN58B860 plasma screen which has a max allowable thickness of .55inch (14mm). I have uploaded a photo of this. This photo also shows two 6ft CrazyOnDigital HDMI cables. The 10ft cable is being used to show 1080p content from a TViX media processor and is working very nicely. One of the 6ft cables is used to show 1080i content from a Dish network 622 receiver. The other 6ft cable is used to show 1080p (upconverted 480p) content from an Oppo DVD player. Overall, I'm very happy with these cables and I would buy them again as needed from this vendor.
review image