- Hardcover: 406 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science; 1 edition (December 22, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1856173879
- ISBN-13: 978-1856173872
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,753,452 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
High-temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Fundamentals, Design and Applications 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
The information contained in most of the chapters is fundamental enough for the book to be useful as a textbook for students at graduate level....Scientists and researchers already active in the field will also find the book very interesting.
DICHEP - University of Genova
Via Opera Pia 15
16145 Genova - Italy
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more