- ✨🍪 SAVE 5% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 3 HIGHKEY SNACKS PRODUCTS. Enter code HIGHKEY5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🎉🎁 SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 HIGHKEY SNACKS PRODUCTS. Enter code HIGHKEY10 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
HighKey Keto Snacks - Protein Breakfast Cereal - 0 Net Carb & Zero Sugar, Grain & Gluten Free Cereals Snack Food - Paleo, Diabetic, Ketogenic Diet Friendly - Non GMO - Healthy Grocery Foods - Cinnamon
- 0g NET CARBS & SUGAR FREE CEREAL: HighKey Protein Cold Cereal is a delicious diet-friendly cinnamon cereal made with no artificial ingredients and no added sugars. This breakfast classic is perfect for dieters who no longer want to miss out on their favorite cinnamon crunch.
- HIGH PROTEIN: With 10g of protein per serving, this is a great high-performance post workout meal, midday pick me up, or evening snack. This excellent source of proteins will fuel your body while tasting delicious. These crispies are shelf-stable and great for on the go!
- LESS THAN 100 CALORIES PER SERVING: With reduced calories per serving, this cereal is a satisfying start to the day. Made with clean ingredients, this healthy cereal may help aid your weight loss goals. This breakfast staple tastes great with almond milk, hemp milk, low fat milk or as an individual!
- GLUTEN & GRAIN FREE: With zero artificial sweeteners, this nourishing, powerful mix has all the familiar texture and great taste of an original cereal breakfast. Good food from better ingredients - great for keto, paleo, low carb, high protein and gluten free diets.
- ALSO KNOWN AS: Protein cereal, breakfast cereal, cereals breakfast, gluten free cereal, keto cereal, low carb cereal, low carb snacks, best keto snacks, keto foods in groceries and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Milk Protein Isolate, Erythritol, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Inulin, Allulose Syrup, Cinnamon, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Monk Fruit Extract
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This fits in perfect with my keto healthy eating lifestyle. The packaging is inviting and trusting. Great product. I will definitely buy more.
Keto lovers dream. I'm not a fan of cereal. There's too much sugar and it turns to mush. Not this. This is made with zero sugar and stays crunchy the whole time. I eat like a sloth. So slow that by time I'm done, I'm hungry again! I became allergic to sugar after gastric bypass surgery, so passing out and being uncomfortable from sugar is a no go for me.
I love cinnamon, but the chocolate and frosted are good too. This is definitely worth it. If you don't like it, than you're not human. I'm just saying!
Likes: It has a crispy rice cereal sort of texture which is different from the other brands out there and it mixes in nicely with some of the high fiber brands I combine it with. The cinnamon flavor is big which I like because you can really taste it. The nutrition specs are good on this cereal and it doesn't go to mush in milk.
Dislikes: It has a bit of an aftertaste - not terrible especially since I mix mine, but it's definitely there. The packaging sucks and isn't too sturdy which isn't really that big a deal. The big kicker is the price per volume. It's expensive - even more so than some of the other brands in this market which is hard to stomach. Almost $12 for an 8 oz. box is just too much for most people. I keep hoping the price on these cereals will go down as availability spreads, but it hasn't happened yet and it really needs to.
Would I buy this product again? Yes, probably - especially since you can get it on Prime with fast shipping which is nice when you want it in a hurry. I'm keen to try the frosted version because that tends to be my favorite and I'll probably order a box in the next month sometime. I'd say this one is worth giving a try if you have the money, just be aware it's no Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Net carbs is food industry misleading info that will slow down your weight loss and keto journey. Your body still needs to release the insulin to process the fiber and the sweetener. This label is further misleading by subtracting the sweetener from the carbs. What's next -- subtract the sugar from the carbs!
Sweeteners can cause a spike in blood sugar so check how you respond and if you are not getting the results you want count total carbs under 20 grams per day and eliminate sweeteners. Easier to get out of carb addiction that way too.
That's said daughter likes it and we will keep ordering.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.