Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 29, 2013
I only bought this a few weeks ago, so I can't comment on how long it lasts, but it seems like an excellent watch for a small child- fits well, soft and comfortable band, waterproof, and even has a light for night time viewing. The only strange thing about it, is that the instructions are in chinese, but it wasn't too hard to figure out the basic settings. Here they are for those who need it:
To set time, day and calendar:
press "mode" 3 times to bring you to the screen where you can change the time. Once you are there, "reset" switches from hours, to minutes, to day of month etc, and "start" changes the hours, minutes, day etc. Press "mode" to go back to regular screen.
To set alarm:
Press "mode" twice, and use the same guidelines as above. In order to disable or enable the alarm, press "start" and "reset" together from the regular time screen.
68 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on July 12, 2015
Watch is fast. Daughter loved it for looks, but not overly accurate

Updated - Daughter went swimming with this watch in a pool. She stayed in the shallow and was in the pool for less than hour. The watch is completely full of water and not functioning. Definitely not water proof
9 people found this helpful
on October 13, 2015
The ad specifically said it had a countdown timer. Well, it doesn't. My daughter loves the colors so we won't send it back, but the description is incorrect. Also, the instructions are pretty poor, claiming 2 different models with different modes and leaving it to you to figure out what you have (note: neither has a countdown timer...). It's a good kid's first watch, as it is pretty inexpensive. But the ad sucks.
on April 17, 2017
very hard to set and the instructions don't help. We finally figured it out, but it quickly ended up set incorrectly without intention to do so. If only it was as easy to set on purpose as it was to change it when we didn't want to.
on June 15, 2016
I had bought this watch for my five year old. It is a fantastic little watch for her. It works smoothly and is easily read. Only trouble I had was setting the date and time, it was confusing for me. But I finally managed to figure it Out! (Even with the instructions it was a tad confusing.) However, my daughter loved the watch :)
One person found this helpful
on September 23, 2014
I don't write reviews but.. couldn't stop writing for this.
We received the watch on Monday. It looked really good... but... one of the button (bottom right/reset) fell off and was lost on Tuesday (just in 1 day)
Watch got stuck to the alarm setup screen and nothing happens what ever button I press.
Very very poor quality.
6 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2016
Looks cute and good size for tiny wrists, but mine won't allow me to set the month and day of the week. It just endlessly cycles through hour and minute when I use the start and reset buttons as instructed. I am assuming I got a dud, but it is not worth the hassle of returning an item at this price point.
on June 29, 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter to wear to camp and she loves it! It's exactly what we were looking for at the right price.
13 people found this helpful
on June 18, 2015
Great watch for the price. As others have said it is a bit difficult to figure out how to set the time. I bought this for my 8 year old daughter and she loves it. Is is the perfect fit and there is room for her to grow. I was skeptics about it being water proof but she has worn it to the water park and pool and it still works great. This is the best $7.00 I've spent in a long time
on December 16, 2014
This is a Christmas gift for a 7 year old. Before wrapping wanted to set time etc. impossible! This watch is not intuitive to set. Followed directions but the time would not hold. Frustrating. Hopefully someone will figure this out on Christmas day or I will return.