Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on June 9, 2015
I bought this watch for my son and he LOVED it.We have had it for a year now and nothing has broken yet!The shipping was a tad bit longer than expected but the watch was worth the wait!The only thing than was not really on point was the light,it could be slightly brighter.This is like the 20th watch that we have bought him ,and we think it is the last,the band will fit him for a long time.The insructions were really easy for him to read and he was able to set it up by himself!He is always telling me how all his friends say it's a cool watch.Sinceit is water proof he has been able to have it everywhere!Over all this product is great and i fully reccomend it!
on December 4, 2015
I liked the watch that I received. Since it is for Christmas, my grandson has not received it yet, so I really don't know the quality of it yet. I like that it is both analog and digital, however. I don't want our grandchildren to lose the ability to actually tell time and not just read numbers. I'll be sure to contact you if the lunch does not meet the stated expectations.
on December 9, 2012
The description of this watch says "boys/girls" but this is a full size adult watch. My 10 year old picked this watch out and it has A LOT of features. It's nice because it's both analog and digital, has a light, a stop watch, 12/24hr time, and month/day/date. It's also pretty easy to use. It was worried it wouldn't make it in time for Christmas because it was shipping from China, but it arrived with plenty of time. Great purchase so far! I don't see why it won't last, even on a 10 year old's wrist.
on August 25, 2015
Wrist band at pins broke within 2 months. Good watch, too good for cheap, shoddy craftmanship of plastic band. Not happt, save your money for better quality.
on January 5, 2016
My son loves this watch! He's 11 a little guy. But he feels like a teen with this watch on. It's sturdy, fashionable and water resistant. This is the third watch we have purchased for him.
on April 12, 2014
I was a bit nervous buying this watch because of the mixed reviews. We've had it for about 4 months and so far it's been great. I've had no issues with it. It fits okay on my son (he's 9), and it does everything advertised. I saw a ver similar one (almost exactly the same) at the store for at least double the price. I'm glad that I purchased this watch.
on June 2, 2014
This is the second one I purchased for my grandson. On the first one the band kept breaking.
Finally the plastic piece that holds the band broke so I ordered him another one because he loved
the watch. Two days after he got it, this one broke too. I realize it is only plastic around the band but
you would think it would last longer than 2 days. He is very careful with his things so I don't think he was
unusually rough with it. He only wears it to school - not during sports or when outdoors playing.

I am disappointed in the fact that it is a child's watch and should be made a little more sturdy.
on May 30, 2014
I originally bought this for my self for I need a timer and analog with second hand for my work. I was very pleased when they actually have them both in one watch. Thinking its a kids watch that it would on the smaller side but it turned out to be huge and loose on my wrist. My son wanted it so I just gave it to him. He loves this watch, he wears it everyday, using the timer for his homework time, piano time and play time. Other than being so big its very functional for daily use.
on December 26, 2014
This is a cool watch for a teen, but is big on a child. The strap is more sized for a big man rather than a child or teen. Other than that, so far so good. It has a cool look and the basic functions of a sports watch
on April 2, 2015
Nice watch - however Its a little thicker and wider than I thought it would be. I do like the digital display and the regular hands plus day and month. overall its a nice watch to play tennis and go swimming in