Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 18, 2013
This watch fits my average sized 10 yr old son well, with plenty of room to grow. He has it on the smallest setting, and it's a tiny bit loose, but doesn't spin. The face is large (like a man's watch), but he likes it that way. He set it by himself, without looking at the instructions, so it must be pretty user friendly. He likes everything about this watch better than his last one (a children's Timex). It lights up nicely, and the hands even glow in the dark. Looks to be made pretty well, and hasn't leaked on the few times he's gotten it wet. Has only had it a few days, so we'll update if we end up having any trouble. So far, he loves it though!

UPDATE: 6 months later, and he still loves it! Takes it off for swimming and showers, but hasn't had any trouble with it getting a little wet from rain or hand-washing.
on December 27, 2013
I bought this watch for my son thinking it would fit a child since it said "boys". It is huge...no different than an adult watch.
on September 2, 2015
The good: this watch really is waterproof. I see that I bought it at the beginning of summer 2014. It's now end of summer 2015 and I've worn this watch through swimming workouts several times a week, indoor and outdoor, chlorinated and non, plus on the order of 300 showers (I'd like to think), and there is neither a drop of water or any kind of mist/dew etc inside the watch.

The not so good: several months ago the analog portion (the hour, minute, and second hands) stopped working. Even from the beginning they were a bit off from the digital portion of the watch, apparently running on a different system than the digital part, and had to be set to the correct time periodically. And then they stopped. In fact, this wasn't completely bad news because in certain positions the arms obscured the digital readout behind them, so for example though you might have been able to read the time, either analogously(??) or digitally, you might not have been able to see the day of the month. Now that they are stopped they don't obscure anything. This is a funny example of selling the customer what he thinks he wants, though perhaps not what he needs.

Finally: The reason I'm not wearing this watch any more is because the strap wore out - I think due to repeated immersion in chlorinated water. I replaced the strap, but the little plastic grooves had also worn down, so the new strap kept popping off.

Despite all this, I am probably about to re-order this watch, because the $30 'waterproof' replacement watch I ordered a month ago now looks like a fishbowl. If anyone has any other cheapish waterproof watch recommendations, though, I'd love to hear them
on October 22, 2014
Lasted me exactly 12 months. the watch band that holds the extra strap broke after about 6 and then the strap itself split, making the watch useless, after exactly 12 months. For 20$ I guess that is "OK" quality.
on June 3, 2014
My daughter loves the watch and it was easy to use but it is not a kids sized watch. Face housing is 2" in diameter.
on January 24, 2016
Fine for the money. Grandson likes.
on July 4, 2014
Excellent all well
on May 21, 2015
My son loves it
on February 9, 2015
Great watch for my son!
on April 4, 2015
Face is huge.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.