Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Critical). See all 22 reviews
on May 21, 2018
I don’t know...I am a voracious reader of P&P variations, so obviously I picked this one—the setting sparked my curiosity and I wanted to see where it took me. The book was ok, and granted, I understand that this portrayed 20-something’s in college life, but if this is how our college kids talk...God help us! I agree with the other reviews, Elizabeth was NOT likeable the entire first HALF of the book...she was a bit over the top mean. I just didn’t like the character. Overall the book was diverting, but knowing now what it was about, I probably would have passed on buying it. It just felt like too many “PC” items were being intentionally worked in...there was no natural flow...it just didn’t work for me. Other readers seem to really like it, but for me, it just didn’t flow.
on May 21, 2018
Elizabeth meets Will at a college frat party. "It was, he conceded, a pleasant smirk and a pleasant set of lips. But then he'd known that across the room. What he hadn't known? She was a pain in the a#s."

Right away the story grabs your attention with its simple premise and frank dialogue. He thinks she's crude and she thinks he's a rich snob. The two have a love/hate thing, prompting a series of verbal sparring filled with fun, snappy quips.

Overall, this was well-written and I enjoyed how this whole thing started, but it kept a consistent lag. The beginning focused mostly on the two dancing around their attraction, even though they kept bad-mouthing each other. Then things progress with that same biting wit between them, but the pace remained the same. I felt a sense of redundancy, that this lengthy story kept repeating the same plot/dialogue over and over, making it longer than it should have been. Basically, it didn't feel like it was moving forward.
on April 26, 2018
This piece has a Good storyline but has way too much explicit sex and bad language. I do not recommend for those reasons.