- File Size: 4846 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Publisher: Pink Cashmere Publishing, LLC (December 26, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 26, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAB1HM1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,493 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.00|
Save $10.01 (83%)
Higher Love (Love After Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
House has a flair for character development. The antagonists were even interesting to read about. The novel did start off a bit quickly for me but House found her rhythm very quickly. She was able to show the ups and downs of Derek and Greer’s relationship and ultimately how fate is unavoidable. I recommend this novel to anyone looking for a quick light-hearted romantic read that will keep you wanting more. I look forward to reading Trevia’s story next.
Barbara Joe Williams, author of "Love Never Felt So Good!"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction