Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on May 13, 2011
All in all the product arrived in perfect condition. What is neglected to be said In order to be used online you have to sign up for a monthly membership. Not only a membership for me but also one for my partner. Yes, you have a 30 day free trial for the membership, but had I known to continue to use the full service I needed a membership I would have probably chosen a different product.
on March 23, 2013
This may be a good toy if we ever figure out how to load the control panel and how to use it. I am over average as far as my knowledge and use of computers and this toy is not user friendly. Customer service was no help at all. The personnel were not capable of giving good advice. My opinion is that they havent used the toy and have not had proper training. Buyer beware...
on May 8, 2012
as a rabbit? it has a silicon smell and is noisy but great power.
as a way for me to play with another over the internet?
total failure.
i spent the money.
signed up with the person i was hoping to play with.
we both downloaded the program.
and it never worked.

it was not compatible
tech support was slow to respond and unable to make it right.

bottom line it is just a rabbit. get a different one.