Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Highly Collectible--Mouli Grater Made in France with Red Knob
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on August 13, 2009
I received a Mouli Grater made in France like this collectible one when I married 51 years ago. I only use it for grating cheese for the best pimento cheese sandwich you ever tasted. It is still in very good shape. The red wooden handle is no longer red but a darkened stain color. I had no idea it would be worth this much. I would never sell it because there would never be another that could grate cheese as good as the one I have.
on March 9, 2013
I had been looking for one in good shape, so I love this one. My best friend loved mine so now I am looking for another one! The seller was prompt and sent a grater that was in great shape! Thanks everyone!

Twilla B.
on May 31, 2011
This is one of my favorite and most used kitchen utensils. Try making egg salad with it, and you will be a convert. Add some curry and everyone will love it. Also, making chopped chicken livers is relatively easy with the grater. And...of course, it grates cheeses beautifully.
on October 9, 2011
I have used my Mouli Grater for about 45 years with no incidents. My husband used it to grate some Parmesan and broke it. I don't know where to find another one. I've looked everywhere on the net and even Amazon is out of them. Will they ever get them back? Help!
If anyone knows were to get another, I would be very grateful to hear from you. Help!
on January 11, 2013
I received this grater as a gift when I got married 33 years ago. It has seen plenty of use and still works like a charm. I highly recommend it.

See 1 answered question