Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on August 2, 2016
Very good book that helps very sensitive people recognize and understand their nature - and to even appreciate the special qualities of being so uniquely sensitive. It is written by a highly sensitive author who treats this issue with empathy, warmth, and intelligence. He offers lots of suggestions, alternatives, resources, etc., for coping with and making the best of different types and degrees of high sensitivity.
on July 26, 2016
As an HSP Psychotherapist that specializes in working with HSP's this is one of my top book recommendations to my clients. It's an excellent book for HSP's to learn particular coping strategies that can really help keep us more balanced and centered. When we can learn how to minimize our physical and emotional stimulation we feel less overwhelmed and in a better emotional and physical space ourselves. All of Ted Zeff's HSP books are an excellent resource for HSP's!
on November 16, 2015
This is so Helpful for a HSP who works in a Nursing Home it can be a Very Over Stimulating Environment I seem to be the one the Nurses can count on when we deal with a Crisis Situation Im only a Housekeeper I know how to settle things down quickly Ty TED ZEFF
on July 23, 2015
This book saved my life! I was given it to read by my counselor who said I was one of the most sensitive people she's ever met. I am thankful for the insight and helpful techniques that make you feel less chaotic and more intune with yourself. If you're unsure about buying this book, I promise it is worth your time and money.
on April 6, 2013
This book helped me to feel that I was not alone in some of my quirks - I am one of those people who just needs to go use the bathroom sometimes when in a crowd for too long, just to get relief from the noise and stimulation. Just knowing you are not the only one who feels that way is reassuring and helpful to my self-concept.
on May 28, 2017
This is between a 4.75 to 4.975 stars.
on April 1, 2013
The information in this book greatly helped me to better understand myself and why I get so overwhelmed by certain things like excessive noise and lights. It helped me better understand my son and his seemingly rigid behavior, which I now realize is just the way his brain is wired. I am thankful for this book, it has been an eye opener in many ways. Very good information. I highly recommend it to any parent who thinks their child is being "difficult". A lot of times they are just extremely sensitive to things like tags in their shirt or need to have things a certain way.
on June 8, 2017
Is helping me survive and take some steps to preserve my sanity and still relate to this person.
on November 25, 2013
All I can say is, thank God I bought this book! If anything could possibly have put my whole life in a nutshell, this book did. It is helping me so much. I am nearly through reading it.... I also bought The Highly Sensitive Child which I haven't read yet but am really looking forward to. This book got me started with Ayurveda, and though I have only begun to understand it, I have purchased another book from Amazon called The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies by Vasant Lad and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
on January 26, 2017