Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Highwave Original Joemo Tea Brew Insulated Mug
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 13 oz capacity
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Mug
- leak and drip proof
- Brew tea in your JOEmo
- Keeps beverages Hot for 6 Hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Express Health||Highwave||MVTRADINGONLINE(USA)||Express Health||Yoon Enterprise||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||3 x 3 x 8.8 in||2.5 x 9 x 2.5 in||3.1 x 3.2 x 9 in||2.6 x 2.6 x 9 in||2.62 x 2.62 x 8.5 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||—||stoneware||—||18/8 Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||14 Oz||13 oz||16 oz.||13 oz||17oz||16 Ounce|
|Volume Capacity Name||13 ounces||13 ounces||16 ounces||13 ounces||16.9 ounces||16 ounces|
JOEmo is designed to go anywhere you go and on your schedule and wherever you need to go. Not only is JOEmo tailored to your car drink holder this sleek 13oz mug is also made for the breifcase or backpack because it is leakproof. The JOEmo Teabrew mug has a tea basket designed to lock inside the mug so you can infuse your tea in the mug. No look open/close, 360 degree drink top.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After all those years, the top was getting a bit chewed up, though it still works great. Recommended for hand washing, but we always put it in the dishwasher and have had no problems.
So, I went looking for a second one. Found this updated model, which means the shape is slightly different. Been using it for a few months and love it as much as the first.
As you can imagine, it keeps hot beverages hot very well too. I've only used it for coffee. Never used the tea infuser. I buy this model because it's the best value and it does everything I want it to.
One more thing. If you want a covered cup/mug that does not spill - and I mean DOES NOT, even if you turn it over, this is the one for you. Our car cup holders are not as snug as they used to be. If this mug tips over, you won't be cleaning up your beverage all over your car. A big plus.
- Extremely easy to drink out of with one hand if 2nd lid is not on... making it a great cup for a tea loving biker
- USUALLY leak proof (see cons for more info)
- Lid completely disassembles to clean thoroughly (but you HAVE to do this... see cons)
- Storage bag with strap comes in really handy
- It keeps your beverages mostly hot/cold. I don't use ice so I don't know how long it would keep ice. But cold stays cold for a couple hours probably and hot stays very hot for a few hours IF it's not too cold outside. In the winter in NY it stays warm but not hot after 30 + min outside.
- Plain stainless steel BODY means you don't have to deal with and cracks/chips/breaks or BPA's or paint wearing off and getting into your drink, etc. Although the body can still get beat up with dents.
- It gets REALLY gross in the lid, REALLY fast. So you if you want to be sanitary you really have to disassemble the whole thing and clean in with A TINY BOTTLE BRUSH in every crevice at least every couple days. Sometimes I get lazy about this and won't but then it's just tons of nasty black junk coming out. But at least it does come all the way apart. This is one of the main reasons I'm still considering this one, because just think of what all you could never clean out of the other ones that you can't take apart!
- The top is plastic... so one bad drop and it can chip a piece off pretty easily... which has happened with both of mine. However, in theory it still shouldn't really leak and you could get by with just not drinking out of that part of the jagged lip (which I did for a while!).
- You have to take a sip after you close it a lot of times to prevent any excess drips, but usually that does the trick.
- If you're putting the tea leaves in the bottom and using the basket as the filter through which to drink through, you have to follow the instructions to not fill it above the first ridge on the inside where the basket sits... otherwise tea leaves will get through (and sometimes they just manage to anyway). So this leaves you with less capacity for your beverage... ideally they would make a larger one in my opinion. Also, black teas or some herbals do not do well with this as the mesh basket will let finer teas filter through.
- AFTER A LOT OF WEAR AND TEAR, THE LEAK PROOF SEAL FAILED. Now, a) I have twin toddlers who are constantly pushing the button up and down so it gets extra wear from that b) I drop it all the time (I guess I'm just clumsy with these kind of things), and c) I've had carbonated beverages in it. However, with cup/lid #1, the pressure from a carbonated beverage was so much that it actually popped the entire lid off from threads it was screwed into and came completely apart - YET IT DIDN'T ACTUALLY BREAK ANYTHING AND IT ALL WENT BACK TOGETHER JUST FINE. So I'm not sure if the carbonation is part of what is has caused #2 to develop a gap where the seal should be flush to prevent leakage. So basically I'm not sure what has caused the seal to leak - if it's my own fault because of the extra wear and tear or this may happen eventually with other people/normal wear and tear.
- The zipper on the bag is really cheap. It broke without too much use of cup #1 (and I lost the one for cup #2).
**NOTES** I had cup #1 for about a year and got a new one because mine was so dented up and the lid chipped from dropping it and such. Cup #2 did not have quite as much superficial damage, however, this is the one with the leak problem... and I've only had this one about 6 months.
So now I just have to decided if I'm going to try for a 3rd time charm or risk the other mugs out there.
First I removed the handle on the basket. Then I took 1/2 of a 1 inch mesh tea ball (I separted the two individual halves by opening the hinge with plyers). I now place the half a tea ball over the basket before screwing on the JOEmo lid. Problem fixed - now there are no more tea bits in every sip. It's not the most elegant solution but it works. Maybe someday the JOEmo people will figure out a way to put a "lid" on the tea brewing basket more officially. If they did - this would most definately be a 5 star product. It truly keeps my tea hot for hours and hours.
Most recent customer reviews