- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 3.1 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00160KEVI
- Item model number: 42055056205
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,862 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Hikari 3.5-Ounce Oranda Gold Floating Pellets for Pets, Mini
- Floating pellets allow easy monitoring of amount eaten
- High in stabilized vitamin C
- Vitamin A,C,D3, and E added
- Promotes incredible colors that won't fade over time
- All types of premium grade or fancy goldfish, especially Orinda, Lion head, Azumanishiki and Ranchu
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Live Food Alternative For All Fancy Goldfish. A sinking, daily diet utilizing bio-technology for superior coloration, outstanding form and excellent long term health. Specially formulated ingredients, including a higher level of necessary amino acids promote superior growth and desirable, true lion head form. Using Hikari Lion head eliminates the parasite and bacteria problems normally associated with feeding live foods and gives your pet their best chance of a healthy, long life free of infections or disease caused by these pests. Bio-Technology allows us to provide a diet that helps develop coloration not expected in goldfish raised indoors due to lack of natural UV. This technology also helps prevent fading of your pet's colors over time. High in stabilized vitamin C, Hikari Lion head helps reduce stress and promotes immunity to infectious disease. A sinking pellet that will not dissolve and therefore does not cloud your water.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
However, these are the floating pellets, and Goldfish can develop swim bladder problems fairly easily, especially when gulping air from the surface in a mad rush to gobble up the food, so, I always soak these in some tank water, and squish them between my fingers some so that they sink to the bottom.
All in all, I love this stuff. My Goldies are bright and healthy, and the food does enhance headgrowth, as promised. Very pleased!
These are probably best for fish at least four inches long. My two smaller babies have a hard time eating the pellets because they are decently sized so I have to break them in halves with my thumb nail to keep them from being stuck in their mouth.
My only dislike is that these things smell. Whenever the package is open, you will be totally aware. If you drop them in your carpet, you better get the vacuum out as soon as possible.
These pellets are a good size, they just need to be pre-soaked for smaller goldies.