Hiker Hunger 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles – Ultralight & Collapsible with Quick Flip-Lock, Cork Grips, & Tungsten Tips
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILT TO LAST – 100% Carbon Fiber – We use 100% Carbon Fiber to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market. Carbon Fiber is a natural anti-shock material. Our poles are not a cheap mix between carbon fiber and aluminum.
- ULTRA-LIGHT – Each pole only weighs 7.6 ounces making the pair of poles only 15.2 ounces! That total is under 1 pound!
- COLLAPSIBLE – Our poles feature our Quick Flip Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 24” (60.9 cm) all the way to 54” (137 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse and small enough to pack in your Carry Bag (free bag included in purchase!) and can be stored within your backpack. Can separate each section to be only 21" to fit in a suitcase!
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – To provide the best experience possible, we’ve developed an ergonomic cork grip that is comfortable, moisture-wicking and conforms to the shape of your hand. Your grip will fit like a glove in no time minimizing discomfort that can be caused by neoprene grips. We also include nonslip EVA Foam Grip extensions underneath the Cork Grip for quick choke-ups on steep terrain.
- WARRANTY – Don’t just take our word that these will be the only poles you’ll ever need. We offer a 1-year manufacturer warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Hiker Hunger Trekking Poles are the Strongest, Lightest, & Most Portable poles available! These compact poles are perfect to take on backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung adventures with ease.What’s Included?! ♦ 2 Hiker Hunger 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles with Cork Grips, nonslip EVA Foam Grip extensions, Wrist Straps, and Tungsten-Carbide Tips ♦ 2 Rubber Tips ♦ 2 Rubber Feet ♦ 2 Mud Baskets ♦ 2 Snow Baskets ♦ Carry Bag with Strap
Specifications:♦ Collapsed size: 24 inches (60.9 cm)♦ Extended size: 54 inches (137 cm)♦ Weight: 7.6 ounces per pole – 15.2 ounces for 2 poles – Under 1 pound! About the product: These retractable poles are perfect for hiking, backpacking, walking, mountaineering, snowshoeing, climbing, and all adventure travel! We designed these compact poles to be the strongest and lightest poles available, yet adjustable so you can store them easily in your backpack when not in use. To adjust your 3-section poles, simply flick the lock open, set the length and flick the lock closed — a quick, tight, and easily accomplished task, even while wearing gloves. Our carbon composite creates ultralight poles that reduce vibration and retain strength over a wide temperature range. These Poles are fitted with trekking baskets and durable tungsten carbide tips; including tip protectors for protection. Trekking baskets promote stability on soft terrain; baskets are easily twisted on and off if you want to replace them with mud or snow baskets. Interchangeable tips allow you to switch between tungsten-carbide tips, rubber tips, and rubber feet to account for changing trail surfaces.
About Hiker Hunger:We are a small company comprised of endurance hiking professionals. All of our products are ultra-lightweight and intensely durable for any of your adventures. Click "ADD TO CART" and Buy Now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flip-locks are easy to open, adjust and close and never slipped or needed to be re-adjusted during the hike. The cork handles are very comfortable in your hands. The wrist straps are easy to adjust and also did not slip during use. The tungsten tips gripped every rock surface they touched and never slipped once. I am 5' 9", 200 pounds and was carrying a 35 pound pack (training for a 12 day hike) and I was putting a lot of upper body weight on the poles, especially on the descents, and they were strong and secure. They felt like an extension of my arms, like I was some 4-legged creature that could climb up or down any steep rock face with ease. I highly recommend them.
Received replacement and it's been strong since!!
After 200 miles the tip snapped off one of the poles. A day later, the other tip snapped off.
No crazy self arrests or falls, merely walking on relatively level ground.
Not very well constructed - I'm going back to a set of aluminum Black Diamonds. Buy last year's model and get them for the same price as these.