Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I CCTV POE 3MP Bullet IP HD Security Network Camera, 4mm
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 megapixel High Resolution
- Full HD1080p Video Output and Low Illumination
- IR Range: up to 30m
- 3D DNR & DWDR & BLC
- IP66 Rating and True Day / Night
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I - Network surveillance camera - outdoor - weatherproof - color ( Day&Night ) - 3 MP - 2048 x 1536 - M12 mount - fixed focal - 10/100 - DC 12 V / PoE
Ships from USA. Latest version with micro sd slot. New, without warranty. Warranty can be purchased separately. Can pre-program with an IP address to match your network. No power supply, but can be purchased separately.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite the worst possible documentation ever, I had been pretty happy with these cameras so far. Sadly, out of the 4 I bought, one died after 6 months.
Been trying to obtain an RMA number from the hikvision.com site, but none of the links I can find there work. Now I have to wait for them to reply to my email request.... this gives me time to write a review. The web site is basically as good as their documentation.
But the wrost pat is yet to come. I got a response from hivisoin after a couple days, and here is what they said:
Thank you, unfortunately warranty for these units are voided if they are purchased from an unauthorized distributor such as Amazon. Please click the link for more information. http://www.hikvision.com/en/us/UnauthorizedDistributors.asp.
We value your business and want to ensure that our products are available for you. If you’d like to purchase our products, please contact one of our distribution partners. You can find a list of our partners here: http://www.hikvision.com/en/us/distributionParter.
908 Canada Court
City of Industry, CA 91748
Well it's about 3 months later, and we got our first real rain. Turns out, these as not as weatherproof as advertised. Both the connector and the camera have let water in. The connector was completely filled and the inside of the lens is covered with condensation (See picture). Don't know yet if anything is salvageable as I'm letting things dry out now.
Hikvision USA only supports products that are sold through company approved channels and
will not support product sold outside these channels. Hikvision USA only provides Warranty
Service and Technical Support for products purchased directly from an Authorized Hikvision
USA Distribution Partner.
Unauthorized North American Distributors include but are not limited to the following:
· Aliexpress (www.aliexpress.com)
· CCTVOne (Amazon Store, www.cctvone.com)
· Gemini Computers (www.geminicomputersinc.com)
· www.syscom.com or www.epcom.net
· Nelly's Security (www.nellyssecurity.com)
· Newegg (www.newegg.com)
· TechGeekShop (www.techgeekshop.com)
Notice Amazon is on the list. Two week old camera, bogus line running across the display, and absolutely no tech support or warranty coverage. Great picture but caveat emptor!
- WARNING1 - NO SD SLOT AS SHOWN IN PICTURES
- WARNING2 - EXTERNAL RESET SWITCH ON OUTDOOR CAMERA?
- DAY VIDEO QUALITY: Very Good
- NIGHT VIDEO QUALITY: Very Good (I have a separate IR Flood light)
- CONSTRUCTION: Good, Sturdy, Heavy, Metal
- SIZE: Small / Compact (about ½ the size of normal home IP Camera
- WEB UI: Clean, Simple, Found Everything I needed
- MOTION DETECTION: Did not Test / Don’t use
- DOCUMENTATION: Don’t know who reads it anyway?
I must say quality has improved greatly since my last venture into security cameras 6-7 years ago. I’m impressed with the quality and features especially for the price. This puts my $400 camera from years ago to shame on all levels, all for about $130. For those complaining about the UI, you should look at UI’s from 10 years ago, this is just fine. For those complaining about dropout, try hardcoding the wire speed to 10 or 100 instead of auto.
WARNING1 – One of the pictures by the seller shows an SD Slot, but there is no SD Slot accessible in this camera. I feel a little misled by the seller, who used the wrong screen shot of instructions in their ad.
WARNING2 – There is an external reset switch on the camera. This seems a bad design idea. To disable the camera simple press and hold the reset switch for 10 seconds which restores it to factory defaults. Not highly secure in my mind. It would be easy to sneak up on the camera from behind, press the reset.
I have a Synology server (1512+ but any model since 2010 should work the same). I wanted to replace my older ACTi ACM-1231 (about 6-7 years old 1mp). Mostly I wanted a better video quality as the ACTi was always a little fuzzy. Primarily this is watching over my driveway and front yard, mostly as a visual deterrent, and checking in on the homestead when I travel for business.
I’ve been putting this off because at my price point it is hard to find a good camera / reliable / consistent reviews, and setting up my original ACM-1231 was a real pain in the rear.
I was on the fence about buying this HIK model or the same HIK model but with Zoom capabilities, but at 3X the price I decided to get 2 of these fixed cameras instead. I also considered some Foscam cameras, but most the reviews ranged from so-so to I hate them. While the HIK ranged from Love them to, I can’t get them to work, I must be doing something wrong.
I also purchased a Power over Ethernet Injector along with the unit. (TL-PoE150S).
My Tips / Process (borrowed heavily from those that came before me)
MAKE SURE YOU BUY FROM A USA AUTHORIZED VENDOR IF YOU WANT UPGRADES / SUPPORT FROM HIKVISION
BASIC CAMERA SETUP (for use with Synology)
- Don’t load any of the included software
- Use a web browser (IE) to go directly to the device’s IP address printed on the box. (NOTE YOU HAVE TO SET ALL OF YOUR IE SECURITY SETTINGS TO THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST SO YOU CAN INSTALL ACTIVE X CONTROLS TO USE ALL THE FEATURES OR WATCH VIDEO FROM THE CAMERA)
- Set up a new password on the camera, save, reboot
- Slowly work your way through each menu to customize the camera to your taste. Saving along the way (IP, OSD Options, PAL/NTSC, etc).
- Set up Network Time Protocol for auto time AND Daylight Savings Time Settings.
- IMPORTANT: Initially I was getting frequent disconnects until I changed the Network Settings to force 100Mbps Full Duplex. The Auto Negotiate was fighting with my network.
- IMPORTANT: Set up a new user in the camera interface besides admin with all available privileges. Synology was disconnecting for no reason until I did this. The symptom was that I could “test the camera-OK” and use the camera directly through the Web-UI but Surveillance Station showed it disconnected more often than not. **** See Update at bottom ****
- Add your camera (using the IP and new user ID from above)
- CAMERA PROFILE: Since there was not a profile for this exact camera (as of 5/30/2016), I just used [ONVIF] and it worked fine. I tried a few others HIK cameras, but they did not work.
- MOTION DETECTION: I use the Synology server to process all events instead of relying on the camera for motion detection.
- SNAPSHOTS AND EVENTS: I did play briefly with using the camera to trigger “captures” for motion triggers and scheduled events over FTP to my Synology. I found for example I could only put pictures in the root folder of my FTP user’s home directory \homes instead of \homes\www. Eventually I found that the HIK needed “group” permissions in addition to the existing user permissions to the \homes\www directory on my Synololgy to be able to write .jpgs to the server (Synology File Manager, Right Click on folder, Set Properties). Another odd little quirk was that the directory used is coming from the settings in FTP setup on the camera (under network). While the NETHD setup (on the camera under storage) required for scheduled snapshots, also asked for a directory, but everything went to the folder that was configured in the FTP setup instead. Somehow these are tied together. Finally I could not find a way to rename the captured snapshots from the camera itself. Every name is unique with a date and time stamp.
I was a little disappointed that this camera does not have and internal SD slot as shown in the pictures. I don’t strictly need it, but it was nice to have as a backup to my main DVR. I bought SD cards to use in the camera that I now have to return. I was also surprised to see a reset button on an outdoor camera. I will probably epoxy over it, once I determine the camera itself is stable.
Overall, after 2 days, I’m really pleased with the quality and I look forward to setting up the second camera.
*** Update June 20 ***
Overall still really happy. I had a problem with the "false" disconnects coming back, when synology said it was disconnected but the "test" and camera were both live and working. I dropped the frame rate to 15 FPS (down from 30 FPS) in both the camera and Synology Configuration. No Dropouts in a week (where previously it was happening every 2 days or so).
Most recent customer reviews
I contacted Hikvision and was told that Amazon.Read more