Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Hilda Solares
Hilda Solares holds a BA in theology from the Latin University of Theology. She has worked in a variety of positions in education, with close to 30 years of experience. Hilda also has an extensive ministry background with more than 25 years of service. In 2014 she founded Fit To Serve Group, a church community group that combines the Christian faith with a low-carb keto diet. Hilda shares her ketogenic recipes on her blog fittoservegroup.com. The group is where she and her husband, Randy Solares, teach the community how to combine Biblical principles with healthy eating habits for greater health and wellness. Her life work aims to encourage people to eat well and feel well, to be able to serve well.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Keto-friendly desserts that are sure to please
Eating a ketogenic diet might mean saying goodbye to carbs and sugar, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some tasty treats! Delight in naturally delicious recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep carb cravings at bay.
This collection of keto dessert recipes features an array of cookies, cakes, frozen treats, and more―all flavored with wholesome ingredients like spices, berries, citrus, nut butter, cream, and cocoa to bring out the natural sweetness.
This keto dessert cookbook includes:
- Keto desserts explained―Learn the basics of keto dessert-making, plus all the ingredients and equipment you’ll need to get started.
- Two levels of sweetness―Get recipes that offer a “standard” and “less sweet” option so you can choose what best suits your taste.
- Helpful tips―Find how to troubleshoot keto desserts that have gone awry, as well as substitutes for when you don’t have certain ingredients on hand.
Now you can have your cake and a keto diet too thanks to dozens of delicious sugar-free recipes.
Bread goes keto. Carb cravers rejoice!
A ketogenic diet is delicious—but what to do when the carb cravings hit? Essential Keto Bread comes to the rescue with over 50 tried-and-true keto recipes for mouthwatering baked goods. Now you can chow down on everything from pancakes to pound cake—without abandoning your low-carb or ketogenic diet.
Find out which kitchen and pantry basics you’ll need to bake keto-friendly at home, like almond flour, gelatin, psyllium husk, and egg whites. Learn the simple how-tos of baking for a ketogenic diet with plenty of tips for success (and troubleshooting for not-so-successful attempts). Soon, you’ll be tackling your cravings with Cinnamon French Toast Sticks, Everything Bagels, Herb and Olive Focaccia, Buttermilk Biscuits, Cream Cheese Pound Cake, and more.
This ketogenic diet cookbook includes:
- 50+ delectable baked goods—Whip up sweet and savory recipes for sandwich bread, bagels, pizza, waffles, muffins, cookies, and more—all ketogenic diet-friendly.
- Keto ingredients—Get the ingredient rundown with detailed descriptions and sources for everything used in the book, along with substitution options.
- Handy baking tips—Tips on many recipes help you with ingredient advice, add-in or topping suggestions, and ideas to make prepping and baking easier.
Satisfying your carb cravings on a ketogenic diet is a piece of cake with Essential Keto Bread!