Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hilleberg Akto 1 Camping Tent
|Price:||$555.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the poles are 9mm, which makes for a super lightweight and stable tent
- Offers a nice amount of room for being such a light tent, and can be used all seasons
- Designed for short and long trips in less harsh environments and conditions in all seasons like the forests in winter and summer
- Great for withstanding heavy storms, but the lighter weight is not ideal on super harsh extended trips
- Capable of withstanding heavy storm conditions, and the lighter weight is why some experienced hikers take this along instead of a more durable, heavier tent
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hilleberg Akto 1 Camping Tent - Get to know the Akto 1 Camping Tent by Hilleberg, a spacious and amazingly light solo tent with true all season function. Although only slightly heavier than a bivy bag, the Akto offers near-luxury, all-season shelter for the solo traveler – lodging that includes a vestibule and a packed size small enough to fit into a side pocket on many packs. It’s an ideal choice any time you need the lightest weight, all season solo tent, and while it was not designed for extreme use, it has proven itself on extended polar expeditions, and so will stand up well to all conditions. Hikers, climbers, bicycle tourers and sea kayakers alike have embraced its lightweight roominess, and today it is being used in every clime, all over the world. Long distance backpackers especially appreciate having a sturdy, comfortable room of their own at the end of a long day on the trail. Trekkers find it excellent lightweight accommodation insurance for when traditional lodging in far flung places is overcrowded, overpriced, or unavailable. And tall users find it one of the few solo tents available that has enough room.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4 star rating . Only because if you are over 6’ feet tall you will struggle to sit up -right and enjoy a good meal or cup of coffee inside your shelter .
All-around the the name and brand says it all.