Hillman 47855 Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screw, 8 X 1 1/4-Inch, 1265 pack
|Price:||$30.99 + $6.95 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1265 pieces per package
- Star Drive technology is twice as durable as phillips head drivers to prevent stripping
- 1000 Bronze Ceramic finish provides superior rust and corrosion portection
- Engeniered with a Type 17 tip and a dual flat head with nibs to bore into the wood to lay flat and eleminate predrilling pilots
- Steel cross-cut thread makes driving easy and prevents splitting
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screws are perfect for decking and all other exterior wood projects. These screws feature a star drive and cross-cut thread which virtually eliminates cam-out for a smooth, effortless drive every time. Manufactured with a type 17 tip and a dual flat-head with nibs, Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screws do not require pre-drilled pilots. Its 1,000 hour bronze ceramic finish provides superior rust and corrosion protection for cedar, redwood, ACQ, CA, and CCA treated lumber.
From the Manufacturer
Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screws feature "Star Drive" technology which virtually eliminates camout for a smooth, effortless drive every time. Chances for splitting wood are greatly reduced by the patented cross-cut threads and the wood biting cut point. Provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only minor complaint is that the included driver is in the stubby pattern, not the longer one that will also fit into my power nutsetters.