Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 9, 2014
They are very dry and my dogs won't eat them. I cant tell if they are stale or if it is just the way they are made. I personally won't order them again. If your dogs love them write a review here. If your dog needs something really tasty this is not the product for you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
The dog drooled the first time she was given one, and shes not a drooler. So I guess she approves!
on September 6, 2014
Four paws up! Great stuff. Fast shipment.
on February 25, 2013
My vet was giving out samples of these a few months ago. My black-lab-mix is 12 years old and has a sensitive stomach, with bouts of diarrhea. For those who don't know, both pumpkin and rice are good for doggie digestive systems. Yes, my dog is spoiled--he gets homemade pumpkin/peanut butter doggie treats occasionally (you can find easy recipes online), and chicken and rice often with his dry food. While my dog loves these treats, my vet has gotten mixed reviews from other patients. Possibly the fact that he's had pumpkin before is a factor? Also, they're a lot less expensive from Amazon than from your big-box pet supply stores.
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2013
I tried the Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Sweet Potato and Carrot Veggie chips on two of our family's dogs. Both enjoyed it at first. One decided he preferred unhealthy treats instead. The other dog still loves these. We're trying to get her to lose some weight, so this is a good option for her. My veterinarian suggested these as a better option than Dog 1 prefers, but he's not buying it. Dog 2 approves.
We store these veggie chips in a cookie jar by the door where we've installed jingle bells. Our rambunctious adolescent German Shepherd quickly learned to ring the bells to inform us when he needs to do his business outside. When he's finished and comes back in he's rewarded with praise and his "scooby snack" which includes a variety of these veggie chips (as well as some of the Science Diet Fruity Snacks such as Cranberry or Apple.

Our dog loves this snack and is very willing to comply with his outdoor duties to get his next "scooby snack". I highly recommend, particularly for positive motivational training.

From the package:
"Naturally preserved, with no corn, artificial colors or flavors. Made with Sweet potatoes and carrots, natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients."

Ingredients: Ground wheat, oat flour, sweet potatoes, dried carrots, chicken meal, flaxseed, beet pulp, dried bananas, molasses, calcium carbonate, salt, chicken fat, annatto (color).

The customer service number is 800-445-5777
on December 17, 2012
My dogs really enjoy these and the other Ideal Balance Products. Love that they are made in the United States.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 16, 2013
These read like their healthy and mainly grain free. The first ingredient is wheat so don't get it if your dog is allergic to grains. They also smell like paint to me but my dog liked them. Won't get them again though because of the fakey smell...
on April 30, 2014
Pros:
*Made in the USA (no scary made in China contaminants)
*My dog loves these treats, they are one of her favorites
*Good ingredients list, containing real veggies
*My dog has food sensitivities/allergies and these don't seem to bother her, BUT always check the ingredients to make sure your dog's specific needs are met (Note: Hills also makes grain-free treats if your dog has grain issues. My dog loves those just as much as these.)

Cons:
*Somewhat on the pricier side, but well worth it in my opinion

NOTE: These treats are crunchy. If your dog doesn't like crunchy biscuits, Hills also makes several varieties of soft treats your dog may prefer, such as training treats,soft-baked naturals, or jerky.
on August 4, 2015
They were pretty much dust when they got here , I used a sifter to remove the powder and saved what I could. Ended up with about 1/2 a bag usable treats. These are no longer available from hills and they are all my dog can eat without his pancreatitis flaring up . Won't buy from them again
review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.