- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DURIQ2E
- Item model number: 2164
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,214 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Hill's Science Diet Veggie Chips with Spinach and Potatoes Dog Food, 7.1-Ounce Pouch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Deliciously crunchy chips will make your dog come running
- Made with spinach and potatoes, natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- Great taste and great nutrition in perfect harmony
- The perfect treat for your perfect dog
From the manufacturer
Science Diet Dog Treats
Here are some fundamentals to help promote good behavior:
- Socializing: If you want your dog to be relaxed and social around people, provide positive social experiences. Have people of various ages and appearances frequently visit your home. Toys and treats can be used to teach your dog to look forward to visits by unfamiliar people.
- Don't tease or play games that encourage play-biting. Put things out of reach that a curious dog is likely to get into or damage.
✓ 100% all natural treats
✓ Real beef, chicken, fruits & vegetables
✓ No corn, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Recommended for normally active puppies (9+ weeks old), adult and mature adult dogs
Positive Training Tips for Your Dog
Training through positive reinforcement doesn’t end once your dog is no longer a puppy. Actively watch and reward when your dog is doing something right, like playing with toys and being relaxed around visitors. Consider rewarding with Hill's Science Diet Treats. They taste great and are available in a wide variety of flavors.
100% Precisely Balanced Nutrition
Hill's Science Diet dog food provides key nutrients that are in amounts within an optimal range for your dog, and is precisely balanced for their nutritional needs. We develop products with the precise balance of 50 nutrients based on life stage, lifestyle, size or special care needs. We carefully avoid too little or too much of certain nutrients.
America’s Pet Nutrition Experts Since 1939
Balanced pet nutrition has been our passion for more than 70 years. Over 150 veterinarians and pet nutritionists are involved in the development of our products. We make every bag of our dry pet food with the highest quality natural ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
High-Quality Ingredients for a Happy, Healthy Life
The right nutrition can help a dog’s health, energy level and quality of life. Hill's Science Diet dog food contains nutrient-rich, high-quality ingredients like chicken, whole grains, and multivitamins to create nutritionally balanced food. Every bag of Science Diet provides key nutrients in amounts within an optimal range for your dog.
Begin the transition by mixing the current food with the new pet food. Gradually decrease the amount of the current pet food while increasing the amount of new pet food. Continue to do this over a 7-day period. Transitioning slowly can result in fewer digestive issues and better acceptance of the new pet food. For finicky, older, or pets with health conditions, the transition time could take 10 days or slightly longer.
Hill's Science Diet Veggie Chips with Spinach and Potatoes dog treats are delicious, natural treats made from only the best ingredients. No corn, artificial colors or flavors. Made with spinach and potatoes, natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Our dog loves this snack and is very willing to comply with his outdoor duties to get his next "scooby snack". I highly recommend, particularly for positive motivational training.
From the package:
"Naturally preserved, with no corn, artificial colors or flavors. Made with Sweet potatoes and carrots, natural sources of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients."
Ingredients: Ground wheat, oat flour, sweet potatoes, dried carrots, chicken meal, flaxseed, beet pulp, dried bananas, molasses, calcium carbonate, salt, chicken fat, annatto (color).
The customer service number is 800-445-5777
*Made in the USA (no scary made in China contaminants)
*My dog loves these treats, they are one of her favorites
*Good ingredients list, containing real veggies
*My dog has food sensitivities/allergies and these don't seem to bother her, BUT always check the ingredients to make sure your dog's specific needs are met (Note: Hills also makes grain-free treats if your dog has grain issues. My dog loves those just as much as these.)
*Somewhat on the pricier side, but well worth it in my opinion
NOTE: These treats are crunchy. If your dog doesn't like crunchy biscuits, Hills also makes several varieties of soft treats your dog may prefer, such as training treats,soft-baked naturals, or jerky.
But, I was looking for a different treat for my poochie and came across these. She loves them
they are flat and round, a little bigger than a quarter.
They are crunchy which is great, my pooch doesn't care for soft treats
definitely recommend them -
being crunchy some of them are broken in the package (might do better in a box) but
the pieces are still crunchy