- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B008OV91HU
- Item model number: 1874
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (615 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,010 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hill's Science Diet Adult Dog Treat Bag, 7.1-Ounce
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.35 (5%)|
- Real beef is the No. 1 ingredient
- Great taste and great nutrition in perfect harmony
- The perfect treat for your perfect dog
- Made with real beef for protein to build and maintain lean muscle
- Made in the USA
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Science Behind Happy
See what our wholesome ingredients, precise nutrition and high-quality standards can do for your dog. After all, when he’s healthier, he’s happier.
Subscribe and Save
Step 1: Select
Fetch an eligible Science Diet Subscribe and Save product.
Step 2: Schedule
Schedule your deliveries. Change or cancel anytime. No fees. Easy returns.
Step 3: Save
Save and get convenient delivery right to your doorstep.
|Natural healthy nutrition for every stage of life||Natural healthy nutrition tailored to your dog’s size||Natural healthy solutions customized for dogs with specific needs|
|Bag Top Color Band||White||Silver||Gold|
|Puppy 0-1 year||✓||✓|
|Adult 1-7 years||✓||✓||✓|
|Adult 7+ years||✓||✓||✓|
|Natural ingredients, plus vitamins, minerals and amino acid. No artificial colors or flavors.||✓||✓||✓|
|Quality protein as #1 ingredient. No Chicken-By Product Meal.||✓||✓||✓|
|Made in the USA||✓||✓||✓|
|Available in mouth watering wet varieties||✓||✓||✓|
|Every dog deserves a good treat! Choose a Science Diet treat for your dog today!||✓||✓||✓|
|Added Benefits||Small & Toy Breed: Enhanced immunity to support long life expectancy. Large Breed: Added glucosamine and chondroitin for joints & mobility.||Provides extra care to dogs with weight, mobility, dental and skin/stomach sensitivity issues.|
Hill’s Food Shelter and Love
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Love animals as much as we do? Support your local pet shelter or one of almost a million other charities at Smile Amazon.
Transitioning to new foods:
Transitioning can result in fewer digestive issues and better acceptance of a new pet food.
- Mix both the current food with the new food.
- Gradually decrease the amount of the current dog food while increasing the amount of the new dog food.
- Continue to do this over a 7-day period.
- Dogs who are finicky, older or have medical conditions may take 10+ days to fully transition.
Transitioning at key life stage milestones:
- At one year of age, puppies should be transitioned to a Science Diet Adult dog food.
- At 7 years (5 years for large breeds), dogs should be transitioned to a Science Diet Adult 7+ dog food.
- At 11 years, small and toy breed dogs should be transitioned to Science Diet Adult 11+ Age Defying dog food.
Hill's Science Diet Jerky Treats with Real Beef are delicious, natural treats made from only the best ingredients. No corn, artificial colors or flavors. Made with real beef for protein to build and maintain lean muscle.
Flavor Name: Beef Jerky
IngredientsBeef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Oat Groats, Glycerin, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Chicken Fat, Molasses, Water, Gelatin, Salt, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Caramel (color), Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Rosemary Extract.
DirectionsFeed your dog 0 treat per 5 pounds (2.3 kg) of body weight per day; 1 treat per 10 pounds (4.5 kg) of body weight per day; 1 treat per 20 pounds (9.1 kg) of body weight per day; 2 treats per 40 pounds (18 kg) of body weight per day; 3 treats per 60 pounds (27 kg) of body weight per day; 4 treat per 80 pounds (36 kg) of body weight per day; 4 treats per 100 pounds (45 kg) of body weight per day.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They're the same ones we "used to" purchase from our veterinarian for more $$$.Read more