- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Hatje Cantz (June 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3775734899
- ISBN-13: 978-3775734899
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #971,396 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hilma af Klint: A Pioneer of Abstraction Paperback – June 30, 2013
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now