Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on August 5, 2011
I received these glasses a few days ago and in view of the price my expectations were not high. Much to my surprise I found the sunglasses perfect to look through with a neutral grey tint, despite the outside appearance of the lenses. I have a few pairs of Ray Ban and find these sunglasses to be astonishingly competitive. They filter just the right amount of sun and the frames are well made allowing the glasses to fit well and comfortably. What I most enjoyed was the neutral grey tint one saw on looking through the lenses leaving the color of objects true and accurate. Highly recommended.
on May 13, 2014
Is a waste of money buying this glasses, is not the same you see on the picture, and very poor qualty, I don't recommend this to nobody
on January 17, 2012
I bought a pair of these glasses in January 2012. They came fairly quickly, and were shipped well, but the glasses themselves you could immediately see were awful.
The arms are about halfway down the side of the lenses, unlike the image shows them near the top.
The lenses themselves are hardly mirrored, and have a very obvious blue tint when worn.
Because of the placement of the arms, the glasses are completely unwearable on my face. They want to cover my eyebrows instead of my eyes.
Immediately returning, DO NOT PURCHASE THESE!
on April 24, 2015
These are nice and a nice color with good mirror tint. They are a little small though. Would be good for someone with a narrow face or a smaller female. They are too small for my husband.
on February 11, 2017
No problems. The sunglasses arrived on time and in fine condition. So far, (two weeks), they have held together and fit. No complaints.
on May 5, 2014
I got a big head and expected these to be the bigger sized aviators but they were just a little smaller and didnt quite fit the way i like so I gave them to a friend. Adult sized but just didn't fit me right. Otherwise they are nice, seem like a solid frame and nice lenses that aren't foggy and the blue tint looks awesome. Wish they fit.
on February 11, 2015
These are AWESOME. They aren't $100 sunglasses, but I didn't expect that because they were cheap. Very good quality for the price, thinking of buying a 2nd pair.
on October 9, 2012
The lenses are surprisingly nice for the price, however the frames are smaller than expected and fairly flimsy. Would have given them a longer test run had they not looked so small on my face, returned them a couple days after opening them.
on February 18, 2014
Although these sunglasses arrived in a very timely manner, they arrived damaged. There is a large and obstructive scratch right in the middle of one of the lenses. That must happen when sunglasses are put in a box without any packaging. It must also be what happens when one orders $6 sunglasses. poop
on April 15, 2014
What I received was not what was advertised. Therefore I am returning. Colors and rims were different and looked very cheep.