|Price:||$8.99 - $10.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- High Quality Skin Care Ponte De Roma (92% Polyester + 8% Spandex)
- Rubber sole
- SUPERIOR COMFORTABLE UPPER - High stretch breathable fabric plus ultra-light material are being applied to the water shoes and make your baby kids looks like wearing the socks and it fits comfortable like wearing the air, your kids can be free to play and run without limit.
- ANTI-SLIP RUBBER OUTSOLE - Special anti-skid circle grip pattern and hive pattern design of sole prevent your kids from slipping accidently while they are having funs on the beach or playing water sports.
- SAFETY CARE - The reinforcement soft thick rubber outsole of kids water shoes is strong enough to protect your baby's feet from being hurt by hard sharp object when they are running or playing on the beach, wild land or at any other outdoor place.
- MULTI- FUNCTIONAL SHOES FOR KIDS : It's suitable for boys and girls at same time. It's a pair of beach shoes when your baby is playing on the beach and it's also a pair of swim socks when your kid is in the pool. It's a multi-function aqua socks or water shoes for a variety of occasions that can be wearing when kids are Running, Swimming or doing beach sports and so on.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - All customers could enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to buy.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upper Materials: 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex;
Outsole Materials: Anti-slip Rubber Sole;
Age Range: Kids from 1-8 years old, Toddler, Little Kid, Big Kid;
Weights Range: 75g-180g;
Usage Scenarios: Beach, Swimming, pool, sailing, boating, kayaking, windsurfing, indoor sports like: Yoga, pilates, dancing and so on.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0748BJ1JW
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This last week we were visiting friends in Idaho and it was 95+ degrees every day, so wet took the kids to a splash pad. The ground was still hot but my two-year-old didn't get his feet burned because he had these to wear while running around in the water. They look great on his feet and they fit well but are still easy enough for him to take them on and off by himself. Definitely love these water shoes.
The soles are thick enough to protect her feet but not so thick that they are heavy or clunky. They stretch to fit around the top of the foot snugly so they don't come off in the water, but not too snug where they are uncomfortable for her to wear.
Very cute colors and design, and a great value! We will definitely be using these at the beach, around the pool, and at the splash pad.
He is currently size 6 Toddler in shoes. I bought size 6-8 and it has 1/4 inch extra room to grow. Since the material is stretchy, I have not seen it fall off his feet.
Waterwise? I don’t know yet as sprayparks don’t open till late April in our area. But we are excited to give this a try. Will update after. So far so good. I cannot see any major fault in it.