Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste, Simply Mint, Plaque Reducer for Brighter Teeth and Fresh Breath, 5.29 oz, 4 Pack
|Price:||$20.98 ($0.99 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- UNIQUE CLEANING & PLAQUE FIGHTING INGREDIENTS: Plant-based ingredients like Neem work hard to keep your whole mouth clean, while Pomegranate helps reduce plaque for cleaner teeth and healthy looking gums.
- SOOTHING COOLING MINT-FRESH FLAVOR: Mint essential oil makes your whole mouth feel cool, clean and alive again, while gentle ingredients bring you brighter teeth and a winning smile.
- A CLEAN TOOTHPASTE WITH NO COMPROMISE ON FOAM & FLAVOR: Finally, a clean toothpaste with no unwanted extras, yet it still tastes and foams wonderfully!
- FREE FROM THE STUFF YOU DON’T WANT: Fluoride free, triclosan free, SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) free, carrageenan free and gluten free too.
- CRUELTY FREE: We care about our furry friends. That’s why we never test our toothpaste on animals.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.6 x 7.32 x 1.97 inches; 1.76 Pounds
- Item model number : MINT PARENT
- Manufacturer : The Himalaya Drug Company
- ASIN : B01MRT3N31
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,901 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #133 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read the label
“Bursting with flavor and FOAM”
There is a different chemical in this that foams a horrible amount. Makes SLS look like flat water. Unusable product
Flavor?? Gave me chemical burns.
Be warned…You must like Stevia to use this toothpaste.
Good packaging looks like a good product if you can tolerate stevia
Flavor No value to me, family couldn’t use overpowering stevia taste
I have been buying this brand since I first used it 3 years ago. Let someone try it a year ago and they have been using it since.
I recommend this product and this seller.
Top reviews from other countries
I like the spearmint taste and it foams as I expect a toothpaste to. Free of all the unnecessary chemicals. My dentist actually said my teeth and gums have never looked so healthy. Having given up fluoride pastes for a while my gums no longer bleed even with quite firm brushing. Great product and worth the money.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.