Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on May 24, 2017
Much better price here than at Whole Foods. I note that they put another double-sided spoon in this one (exactly the same product as I'd bought earlier in Whole Foods, which came with a smaller, very simple scoop). It seems they're trying to boost profits by encouraging people to use more of the salt than you need. I just replaced the new scoop with the old one, which is cumbersome anyway (you shove it down into the salt and have to fish it out when you use it--and the double-sided feature makes it difficult not to spill salt while you're doing this.). It's salt, right? The markup is probably insane anyway. The scoop-switch was really unnecessary.
on April 2, 2017
I am totally satisfied with this product. Due to sinus issues I have a nasal Nebulizer I use daily. When I ran out of the prescription product, I tried using table salt with distilled water. That wasn't going to work. I went to Amazon and found so many tips and good reviews about this salt so I gave it a try. Wonderful stuff! No burning and no over-dryness from using table salt. I'm sticking with this for as long as I must.
on November 11, 2017
I took off a star because of the directions. It says to dump one scoop (included) of salt into the Neti pot and add water. How much water? How much salt does the scoop hold? It doesn’t say. Are all neti pots the same size? I ended up using one scoop per 8 ounces of water which seems fine but they could have given better directions. The salt itself is average and dissolves quickly. The container is a handy size and indicates that it’s refillable. So next time I’ll order the bag of salt and refill this jar.
on October 4, 2017
I was so tired of using the little salt packets that you can buy at stores. So I bought this and It is a life saver. I ended up buying 3 small jars of it and it is way too much. So I gave one to a friend and they agree that this stuff is much better, My allergies and sinuses suck so I try to do the most natural things I can and the netipot seems to be just that.
on February 24, 2016
I have severe sinus issues and use this salt in my Sinus plus machine to clear out my nasal passages. In the past I purchased the salt in pre made packages from various companies which can become costly especially since I've been flushing my sinuses two to three times a day now. This was great value. You receive a set of three full sized jars which have a plastic scoop included. At first I thought my jar was missing the scoop because I didn't see it until I used a bit of the salt. The scoop helps a lot and I use it to measure out salt in both my Neti bottle and for the machine. Great stuff and great value.
on July 18, 2017
I can't believe the money I have been wasting on neti salt packets. These are probably going to last for at least 9 months. The cheapest I have found them in my area is $12 for 100 packets. These are essentially the same price for three large jars. I am very happy!
on June 11, 2017
Very happy with this neti pot salt.
Very reasonable priced for 3 jars of salt. I like the small containers they fit very well in my medicine cabinet.
This is the best salt for neti pots.
Arrived very quickly 2 days. Very happy with my purchase.
on August 28, 2017
Good value and the salt is very fine so it dissolves quickly. I don't use the provided scoop as I have a Rhino Horn and it came with one.
Have to only one jar open at a time keeps the rest nice and dry in humid climates.
on June 14, 2014
This salt claims to be much purer than traditional salt. It doesn't have chemicals or anti-caking agents, which is comforting considering you'll be putting it up your nose. I think the small price is worth the comfort and ease-at-mind that you get from using this in your saline solution for a neti pot. For moderate neti pot usage, this will last a long time. I'm still on my first jar, many months later. I recommend this to anyone worried about the solution they are putting in their body when using a neti pot.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I love the bulk salt purchasable for nasal rinse. I don't even get the waste of the individual packets. This is far more economical, refillable with a good quality natural salt and what the heck... its salt!