EcoKind Pet Treats Himalayan Gold Yak Dog Chews | Grade A Quality, 100% Natural, Healthy & Safe For Dogs, Odorless, Treat For Dogs, Keeps Dogs Busy & Enjoying, Indoors & Outdoor Use
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✓PERFECT TO KEEP YOUR DOG BUSY AND ENJOYING - These chew sticks are healthy, delicious premium organic chews that keeps your dog busy enjoying the sticks. They are made out of totally natural material hence they are easily digestible. They are best alternative to any other similar pet chews....And a GREAT value! The more you purchase, the more you save!
- ✓NATURAL INGREDIENTS –The chew sticks' source is Nepal; they are made in and imported directly from Nepal. The chew sticks are made from 100% from Yak milk with no artificial ingredients and chemicals, as well as they do not contain any preservatives. The sticks are absolutely free from gluten and lactose making them very gentle on sensitive stomachs.
- ✓EXCLUSIVE CHEWS FROM ANCIENT RECIPE - These are ‘A’ grade Yak chews sourced from the Himalayas that sink into dogs teeth. This is ancient tried and tested recipe from the mountains of Nepal. These are totally natural and very nutritious dog chews made from yak's and cow's milk. Milk is processed to remove Lactose and make the chews easily digestible and very gentle for sensitive stomachs.
- ✓STICK SIZE THAT KEEPS DOG BUSY – The sticks come in a bag that contains huge pieces of 6-8 inches in length and 1-2 inches in width which is sufficient to keep the dogs busy for hours enjoying the treat.
- ✓YOUR PIECE OF MIND – This is highly nutritious product for the dogs that can provide many hours of chew time for your dog. Since the sticks are odorless you are not getting disturbed while the dog is busy chewing the sticks. Since the chews are made out of natural ingredients they are absolutely safe to be used both indoors and out.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are You Always Worried About How You Can Keep Your Dog Busy And Enjoy Itself Whenever You Go Out, Whenever You Are Busy In Your Day-To-Day Tasks And You Want Your Dog To Remain Peaceful With A Particular Food That Can Keep It Occupied For Hours?
Start Using ‘Ecokind Pet Treats’ Yak Milk Chews, Which Are Recommended By Veterinarians as Quality Products; The Chew Sticks That Can Keep Your Pooch Always Happy And Healthy.
- Exclusive Chews - These are ‘A’ grade Yak chews sourced direct from the Himalayas that will sink into dog's teeth.
- Ancient Recipe – This is ancient tried and tested recipe from the mountains of Nepal.
These are totally natural and very nutritious dog chews made from yak's and cow's milk. Milk is processed to remove Lactose and make the chews easily digestible and very gentle for sensitive stomachs.
- Completely Digestible – High grade chews lasts up to five times longer than traditional raw hide dog chews and are easily digestible. This is really a great treat for your pooch that they will love!
- Keeps Your Dog Busy - This highly nutritious product can provide many hours of chew time for your dog. There are 3-4 large, thick pieces in each bag. Each piece is of size 6-8 inches in length and 1-2 inches in width.
- No Harmful Ingredients - These chew sticks are free from any unnatural additives, chemicals, and preservatives. The product contains all natural, ingredients which are 100% healthy & safe for your dog.
Know that here at EcoKind Dog Treats and Chews, we never, ever skimp on quality. We want your pooch to be as happy and healthy as you do and we focus all our efforts to achieve that goal.
Order Today by Clicking on Add to Cart and provide your dog a treat and keep them busy and enjoying.
Size: 1 lb. Bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a night away, both dogs figured out what they needed to do to get something out of this nearly rock hard block of treat. Both need to hold it firmly and just keep scraping away. Both used them for almost an hour before I took them away because I was done listening to both dogs go at each one almost nonstop. Each block was still mostly the same length with a slight thinner edge where most of the chewing and gnawing had been going on.
Each has probably had one block for 7 or more hours now and it's about half gone. They know exactly what it is when I bring the bag out now and both head to their separate corners to go to town on their treat. My Bernese has figured out how to snap small bits off the now small piece and takes those down with ease. I figure each remaining piece has about 2, maybe 3 more hours of play left before they are gone. So, we're getting somewhere in the 8-10 hour range of play per treat, per dog. That beats out the bones they chew clean in a hour and keeps them occupied for a lot longer than any toy or treat dispensing toy I've used.
Definitely something we want to get again.
These Yak things are amazing!! Better than an elk's horn. My video says it all but make sure you know this: That's after over 30 minutes of working on it in the house. She took it outside to get a drink. She dropped it in the water and that's where the video starts.
She finally gave up on it after about an hour. AN HOUR!
So, if you want an alternative to stuffing a kong, these might work.
HOWEVER, two caveats:
1) My other dog, a pit mix, was able to widdle one down to about a 3-inch long piece in about 30 minutes. I took it away for fear of her swallowing it. You will need to watch your dog and see how it goes.
2) The puppy dropped another one I gave her and it broke into two pieces. I don't think this is going to happen every time but it can so, as always, check on your dog. Personally, I would not leave my dog unattended with one of these.
Been five days since today, and no change in her skin or behavior. We are pleased. She can break the stick into large chunks, but she just chews them up too. I wouldn't give them to her unsupervised. Keeping her occupied for an hour while I read or watch TV is great. No digestive troubles either, no gas, diarrhea, constipation.
She will get one every week or two now. And I will put them on subscribe and save now. We heard of the EcoKind Pet Treats via Whole Dog Journal recommendation. I read all the reviews, even the competitors reviews. It seems mold was a problem early on, but the distributor fixed that problem with how to store and ship. In the end I went with EcoKind and we are very pleased. Would recommend these chews to other dog owners.
Thank you EcoKind. Our Abby has been starved for a good chew for 6 years now. Between the deer antlers and these softer chews she isn't so deprived. She loves to chew, but has never damaged any of our stuff. She has the Nylabone type hard chews, but gets bored with them pretty quick.
All's well that ends well. Just wish we had heard of these years ago. Himalayan Gold Yak Dog Chews | Grade A Quality, 100% Natural, Healthy & Safe For Dogs, Odorless, Approx. 1LB Bag With 3-4 Huge Pieces, Treat For Dogs, Keeps Dogs Busy & Enjoying, Indoors & Outdoor Use
She spent hours enjoying 1 treat (3 came in the pack) and she can be quite picky on what treats she'll commit to. The treat starts out hard as a bone about 6 inches in length and then gets softer and softer. I kept a close eye to see how it would break down. No choking issues and didn't leave a huge mess like some lesser treats do. Thanks Himalayan, my Boxer is a fan!
Most recent customer reviews
There mouths are not big enough to do damage at first