Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on March 20, 2017
I rarely leave feedback but I had to with this purchase. It is a beautiful necklace. Quality made and beautiful. This string of pearls will quickly become my favorite dress up/down piece of jewelry. The necklace came in a very detailed box which would be perfect for a birthday, anniversary, or Mother's Day gift. Very good buy!!! Highly recommended.
on May 1, 2017
Very nice. Lots of ways to wear them. All the pearls are of the same size, shape, and color. It is tied between the pearls. There is no visible spot where the beginning of the strand is tied to the end. I should be able to wear this many, many years. It doesn't look like it will wear out.
on May 29, 2013
I got this fantastic "flawless" pearl necklace today and the quality is outstanding.
I will definitely wear it on a daily base.
It arrived in a great presentation package and was very well packed.

If you look for a very special piece of pearl jewelry and good customer service
and I can recommend this seller.

Thank you very much!
on April 27, 2017
Wife lose it. That's all that counts,
on September 29, 2015
I love my pearls! Im 50 and never had my own; while these are expensive for my teacher salary, they are so versatile!
I just love them! I wear them any chance I get-- w a white T-shirt on a casual date; to work w a dress; love, love, love. My best purchase for myself ever- classy, timeless, gorgeous!
on March 30, 2017
Outstanding quality / consistency of pearls. My wife absolutely loves these.
on April 28, 2017
Absolutely beautiful!!
on May 1, 2017
GREAT VALUE!!!
on December 26, 2011
I love this beautiful 82 inches of ultra-luster white pearls. The pearls are round with a few ovals in it. Most are 6.5 to 7.00mm but there are many larger than 7.00mm. Value for money on this set of 275 pearls. I paid .52 cents for each pearl! What a deal! You can have a 275 pearl necklace or get one set of pearls earrings for the same price! HinsonGayle is a great company to buy from. This is my third purchase from them. I brought a lavender & pink earring from HinsonGayle. Remember HinsonGayle.
on March 6, 2014
This is a very classy string of pearls that are very versatile. They come very tightly strung and loosen up over a a few months of occasional wearing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.