- Sheath type temperature probe
- For use with temperature HiTesters
- Responsiveness in ice water at 0 degree C (32 degree F) and in boiling water at 100 degree C(212 degree F)
- Water-resistant structure
- 80 degree C grip heat resistance
Have one to sell?
Hioki 9473 Sheath Type Temperature Probe for HiTesters, 3/16" Tip, 11-103/128" Sheath Length, 3-35/128' Cord Length
|Price:||$167.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $167.95
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Sheath type temperature probe for use with temperature HiTesters. Sheath type: Responsiveness in ice water at 0 degree C (32 degree F) and in boiling water at 100 degree C(212 degree F). Thermocouple made of chromel/almel. 80 degree C grip heat resistance. Tolerance: The greater of +/-1.5 degree C (2.7 degree F) or +/-0.4 percent of measured temperature. Cable: General use (-20 to 90 degree C) 1 m. Response (90 percent): About 10 sec. Max use temperature: 0 to 800 degree C.
There are no customer reviews yet.