|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
The Hipster Chronicles Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- "Fun. Flirty. Feisty. Effing hot. Faith Andrews delivers with The Hipster Chronicles!!!" ~B.L. Berry, best selling author of Birthquake
- "The Hipster Chronicles is the perfect blend of sweet and sexy." ~Brenda St.John Brown, author of the Castle Calder Series
- "Take me to Brooklyn, pronto!!! I loved the characters, I loved writing, and I loved, loved, loved the vibe of this book." ~J.A. DeRouen, author of the Over Series
- "Heartwarming, funny and romantic, Hipster Chronicles is a series of quirky and fun love stories that made my heart smile." ~Saffron A. Kent, best selling author of The Unrequited
- "It was like a hipster, millennial version of the TV show Friends, only hotter." ~Stephanie Rose, author of Rewrite and the Second Chances Series
- "I am over here doing a happy dance while clapping my hands excited about these stories/ this book." ~Bookish Sally
- "Clever Witty Perfection! Faith's story is a refreshing change from your typical romantic comedy. The story is full of heart, heat and something purely unique." ~Sammyloo's Reviews
- "It was one of the most entertaining reads I've had in a while. I was glued. I needed to know more. I STILL need more. I loved these characters and have been thinking about them ever since I finished this book." ~Christy, Captain Reads A Lot Book Blog
- "I want MORE!" ~Kirsten Bass
- "I dare you to try and pick a favorite." ~Shannon V. Mummey
- "I always know going in with a Faith Andrews book that no matter what or who the story is about, Faith has a way of writing that never disappoints you." ~Traci Parker
- File size : 602 KB
- Publication date : October 12, 2017
- Print length : 194 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1976595428
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B0767JFHBC
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,036,545 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You may be familiar with 2 of the couples if you're a Faith Andrews fan/follower. She instroduced us to Milo & Emmy and Ezra & Jane in previous stories, but there are 2 new couples you'll have the pleasure of meeting, plus a little extra from them all in that hilarious epilogue! I dare you to try and pick a favorite.
Seriously, The Hipster Chronicles is just plain delightful! I loved the characters, especially that adorable Jasper, and the setting of Williamsburg was really a character on its own. If only I had some hipster words to throw in here to describe how truly fun these stories are...
I'm not sure who I love the most but all 8 of this eclectic group of friends had me smiling with every turn of the page. Whether it was Marley and Jasper, Milo and Emmy, Ezra and Jane or Paulina and Zander, each story had a certain sweet quality that is hard to resist. A clear case of opposites attracting for all of them, we get a very satisfying epilogue during a Labor Day party that gives a bit of a glimpse into their lives, now that they are all paired off. With our resident writer in Jane, it's her thought at the end, that these unions may just be for the present that has me very intrigued. I'm hopeful for more since each and every one of these hipsters were 100 percent lovable making them a crew I'd love to explore further.
The Hipster Chronicles can only make your day that much better and for that reason I give it a very solid 5 stars!
There's something about Faith and the way she crafts her stories. A long, long time ago, I fell in love with Marcus Grayson and experienced all the feels. She made me laugh and believe in love with Moore to Love. And Faith simply blew my damn mind with Garden of Goodbyes. I've loved all of Faith's stories, but there is something so fun and different about the Hipsters ... and truly, it goes back to her unique storytelling convention and how she ties each of the couples together. If I had one, I would tip my steampunk top hat straight to you, Faith!!!!
I loved how this was written! What a great concept and the writing is engaging and entertaining. I loved how everyone’s lives intermingled. And the tone of each story was awesome! I especially enjoyed Emmy. The thoughts in her head had me chuckling often.
The Hipster Chronicles is fun and refreshing and I can’t wait for more!
The Hipster Chronicles was an awesomely written, truly fun escape and I couldn't put it down once I picked it up. I hope Faith means it when she said the end...for now. 5 sexy stars!
Top reviews from other countries