HIRAM 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope Combo with Green Laser, Reflex Sight, and 5 Brightness Modes Flashlight
|Mounting Type||Weaver Mount|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTIMATE 4-IN-1 COMBO: Includes the 4-16x50 rangefinder rifle scope for long-range targets, our trusted holographic reflex sight for short to medium range targets, green laser pointer for short-range/close quarters, and a 200-Lumen LED tactical flashlight for dark environments.
- 4X - 16X MAGNIFICATION: Adjustable zoom rangefinder riflescope with parallax from 15 yards to infinity providing ultra-clear vision and precision performance for hunting and shooting range practice. Adjustable windage & elevation.
- MULTIPLE RETICLES: Rangefinder reticle crosshairs with red & green modes and 5 light settings (high/ medium/ low/ strobe/ SOS) to accommodate various light conditions from dawn to dusk.
- REFLEX SIGHT: Alternate top-mounted dot sight with 4 reticle patterns and red/green modes with unlimited brightness levels make this scope combo the most versatile optical advantage at any target distance.
- ALL-WEATHER ARMOR: Nitrogen-filled for 100% waterproof, shockproof, and fogproof performance. Picatinny/Weaver scope mount easily attaches to any 22mm rails, includes scope rings for simple install/removal and flip-up lens caps for effortless protection.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Laser Class: Class IIIA. Power: ≤5mW
4-16x50EG Rifle Scope
Magnification: 4x-16x; Obj. Diameter: 50mm; Parallax Range: 15 Yds. to Infinity; Brightness Control: Red and green with 5 levels; Reticle: Rangefinder; Field of View: 10' ~ 27' @ 100 yards; Eye Relief: 3" ~ 3.4"; Windage & Elevation Click Value: 1/4' @ 100 yards; Exit Pupil: 3.3mm ~10mm
Output Power: ≤ 5 mw; Wavelength: 625~660nm; Weaver Rail: 20mm; Battery Required: CR2 x 1;
5 Adaptable Settings: High /Medium /Low/ Strobe/ SOS ; LED Type: CREE; Illumination: 200LM; Battery: 18650 (included);
4 Reticle Red & Green Reflex Sight
Obj. aperture: 22 mm; Reticle: 4 types (as shown in the picture); Brightness Control: Red / Green; Field of View: 15.8m @100yds; Eye Relief: Unlimited; Weaver Rail: 20mm; Battery Required: 3x AG3 batteries (included)
- 1 x C4-16 x 50AOEG
- 1 x Reflex Sight
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x Green Laser
- 1 x Holder
- 1 Pair x Flip-up Cap
- 3 x AG3 Batteries
- 1 x CR2032 Batteries
- 1 x 18650 Battery
- 1 x CR2 Battery
- 3 x Wrenches
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches; 3.95 Pounds
- Date First Available : June 5, 2017
- Manufacturer : Hiram
- ASIN : B07211HGZ2
Best Sellers Rank:
#11,759 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #21 in Rifle Scopes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1- Most important issue: The red dot batteries died after being constantly on for about 2 hours. I initially thought the factory batteries may have been too old. Replaced them with new batteries but they died too after about 2 hours of being constantly on on high brightness. This is so frustrating because I have to keep turning the red dot on and off DURING shooting to preserve the batteries. I think I need to buy a new red dot.
2- The circular collar with the distance numbers on it around the front of the scope came loose and I had to glue it back. Not sure how it would stay.
3- The front cover of the scope is not tight and deep enough around the scope and falls off it when shooting in rapid fire.
The laser and light work well. Decent product overall for the low price but don't expect anything great.
No it's not going to be perfect. But then again, it's less than bill. I've always heard rule of thumb, whatever you spent on your rifle, you should spend at least half as much on the scope. Considering my Savage Recon AR was roughly 800 bucks, that would be at least 400 dollars.
This scope lives up to some scope combos in that price range, especially with the features added in. The actual scope range and clarity is probably the weak point on this---but it's not bad actually. I would say it ranks around some 150-200 scopes alone. I have had no issue with clarity or focus at 100 yards. I haven't gone beyond that.
The many different combinations of range find lights, and red/green dot lights is awesome. Sadly the laser is only green, not both, but this does not bother me, since I am used to greenasers anyways. The laser itself is decent. It's not crazy bright, and on a sunny day...it's not gonna pick up very well, but that's to be expected.
I do not like the fact the flashlight is not pressure switch, it is button press, along with the red Dot and laser as well. But again, some corners had to be cut to make this under 100. Fortunately it is possible to upgrade the laser and light in the future since each accessory is attached to it's on picatinny rail that is attached to the scope.
I did not have any issues with batteries being dead. I did have an issue with the front dust cap on the scope being loose, but a bit of adhesive can fix this easily. I do like how the caps are flip up hinge types so they can stay on the scope 24-7 with no issue of losing either the front or back cap.
I had a slight issue with the flashlight rail screw rubbing a dot of paint off the scope when adjusting it, but a qtip and paint is an easy fix. But then again if your gun and accessories stay pretty their entire life, then you're probably not having enough fun with your gun.
Regardless, of these tiny little quirks, I would recommend this scope and I am debating on buying another for are style shotgun. Really awesome deal people, so feel comfortable buying, and please don't expect 500 dollar quality for less than 100. But do expect to be pleasantly surprised with how great of a deal this is.
UPDATE: Hiram got in touch with me immediately and helped to quickly resolve my issues with the light and laser. For this, their rating is up from 3 to 5 stars for their exemplary customer satisfaction.