Hiram Air Gun Pellet BB Gun Resetting Target, Rated for .22/.177 Caliber
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of heavy duty steel, this pellet or bb gun resetting target can withstand heavy shot
- 10.2” long x 13.5” wide x 7.8” high, perfect for air gun shooting training
- 1.7” shooting spots included
- Thanks to the sturdy yet pointy feet, it can stick into earth firmly without wobbling.
- Shake the 4 bottom targets to the bar by shooting, and shoot the top target last to recover the original target position. No need for manual resetting, so you can 100% concentrate on shooting
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Product Dimension: 10.2” long x 13.5” wide x 7.8” high
Product Weight: 1.4lbs
1 x Rimfire Resetting Target
1 x Target Sticker
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
rather than shooting aluminum cans that id have to reset every time, I can just sit there and keep shooting at this
just remember to wear goggles
also use of plastic BBs is recommended
Most recent customer reviews
One is velocity - I use subsonic segmented hollowpoints and they explode on contact at...Read more