- File Size: 113 KB
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Russell Tuckerton (January 17, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007B3356A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,288 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hiring Manager Secrets: 7 Interview Questions You Must Get Right Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Finding a good job is hard, and employers are looking for any reason to disqualify a candidate as they are looking for Mr. or Ms. Perfect. Do yourself a favor and read this and other books on interviewing and answering interview questions as the good jobs won’t toss you softball questions to answer. It could be the best 99 cents you’ve spent.
This is all good information, however, here's what could have been added to really improve the book:
* Similar or tangential questions from these 7 root questions -- rarely does an entire interview cover only 7 questions. There are always followups, tangential questions, or related questions (ways in which the question may be re-stated in order to get further information about this aspect of a person's performance or experiences).
* Recommendations on questions the interviewee could ask the interviewer -- I realize the point of this book is to focus on the questions the interviewee should ace, but a very short section outlining some good questions that an interviewee could include (and why) would be advantageous given the theme of the book.
* Some additional specific examples of good answers. The author provides some specific instances of bad answers and gives some general guidance on good answers, but taking these generics and providing a specific example would help illustrate some of the points.
Overall, I gave this two stars. It's not bad, however, it feels incomplete, has some awkward formatting, and seems a bit rushed overall.
Most recent customer reviews
This book gives a nice picture of how I can proceed from no job situation to at least building a...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Interviewing
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help