Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 22, 2016
With so many different plots about how vampires die, how they can turn a human, and whether they die in the sun or not, a reader almost has to pick what theory they like best and go with that. I have read Amanda Ashley's books (and Madeleine Baker) for many years and I love her writing style. I can understand her vampire lore because she writes in a way it is easy to understand. She gives her vampire heros emotions and feelings that are human so we the reader can feel with them and understand their challenges and pain. The author writes in a human, romantic way rather than a sci-fi fashion. I am a huge romance fan so I love Amanda Ashley's books.
on August 2, 2015
This story was great. Awesome that the vampire in the story had the best of both worlds. I never tire of Amanda's books, it's a shame I've read all of them! Lol
on July 16, 2016
I enjoyed this book I also enjoy all of her books
on August 9, 2012
I have read everything Amanda Ashley has written and this book was no disappointment. I love the stories she writes, but I often wish she would write a series about one particular vampire. I love her character development.
on October 11, 2013
BUT I LOVE IT! Amanda Ashley can sometimes get into the habit of characterizing her men in a certain way but this book breaks the mold. It has some of the normal things that you are used to but I foresee a twist in the end and I can't wait! Great read!
on September 8, 2016
enjoyed
on March 22, 2014
This book goes very quickly, it's not hard to guess how it will end. A good story you can read, put down and go back to it. Sometimes we all need a light, entertaining book.
on April 22, 2013
Love her work, this series rules! I got them super quick too! Such great service I appreciate it a lot, I read 300 wpm and go threw these books rapidly! Thanks!
on November 29, 2012
Amanda Ashley is great,and writes very good Vampire novels. A loving novel and a different twist on the way you look or think about what is suppose to be on the dark side.
on March 18, 2013
I liked this book it was a good story line but I expected a little more from it. Its not a bad read at all, just expected more.