Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on July 17, 2015
Sheri Rose Shepherd is an amazing woman with a gift for sharing God's Words and Love! My children have this and "His Little Princess". I buy them for every baby shower I attend to give with their gift.
on November 15, 2015
Omg, super cute. It's adorable. I love the wording and love that my son is gonna have a sweet relationship with God and how to see himself as a little prince.
on February 1, 2016
great item
on January 14, 2017
I read it to my son, he reads the response letter/prayer out loud and then copy writes it in his journal for homeschooling. Wonderful personal messages from God to your young son
on March 18, 2016
I love how personal the author chose to make the daily devotionals here. Each letter is written to the reader in such a way that leaves them charged, encouraged, loved and thoroughly appreciated. My boys 8 and 6 really enjoy this :)
on August 7, 2012
This book has been wonderful. I am reading it to my nephew and he can't wait for bedtime to hear the next letter from God. He reads the scriptures that go with each one and has a big smile on his face. This book is well written with lovely art work that is engaging to young boys. If you are looking for something to encourage your boys and teach character at the same time, this is it. It presents each character trait in a way that makes the boys want to be a Warrior for Christ! I highly recommend this.
on January 1, 2017
My grandson is happy with the book and he has started reading it. He is in the 1st grade but reads at a 3rd grade level so keep that in mind.
on October 22, 2015
This is a great book! We are using it in a Boys only kids church, we do once a month. They can't wait for that service.
on May 16, 2015
Super cute book for boys. We have two boys ages 6 and 4. They love this little devotional. It is inspiring for them, but also has good lessons. The pictures are colorful and capture their attention. I would purchase this book for others.
on January 14, 2014
Such an inspiring devotional book for young boys. As always in "His Mighty Warrior", Sheri brought the word of God to life in a way that little boys can understand and see their place in the kingdom and the heart of their Heavenly Father encouraging them to be and to live like God's true warriors in this life.