- File Size: 915 KB
- Print Length: 337 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (October 31, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 31, 2011
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005PSEZQM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,108,646 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2399 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
- #3833 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- #4216 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Religious
Price set by seller.
His Steadfast Love (Darkness to Light) Kindle Edition
|Length: 337 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The setting for this romance brings the history alive and Ms Parsons gives us a wonderful insight into the lifestyle of pre-Civil War Texas, during the war and after the war. The history breathes as our hero and the heroine's brother are in battles and moving around the country during the war. Our heroine experiences many changes to her lifestyle and grows, sometimes tenuously, in her faith and mettle through those changes. The ravages of war and its effects cannot daunt the love our hero, Kent, has for Amanda, even though they are from opposing sides.