- File Size: 915 KB
- Print Length: 337 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (October 31, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 31, 2011
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005PSEZQM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#933,405 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2341 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
- #3673 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- #4150 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Historical
|Print List Price:||$29.99|
Save $26.00 (87%)
Price set by seller.
His Steadfast Love (Darkness to Light) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 337 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The setting for this romance brings the history alive and Ms Parsons gives us a wonderful insight into the lifestyle of pre-Civil War Texas, during the war and after the war. The history breathes as our hero and the heroine's brother are in battles and moving around the country during the war. Our heroine experiences many changes to her lifestyle and grows, sometimes tenuously, in her faith and mettle through those changes. The ravages of war and its effects cannot daunt the love our hero, Kent, has for Amanda, even though they are from opposing sides.