|Item Weight||38.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||63 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||see-weq-434|
Hisense 65H9F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart ULED TV HDR (2019)
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Connections||Wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet|
About this item
- ULED: Take your TV experience from great to incredible. The picture quality of the H9F is driven by our exclusive ULED technologies to boost color, contrast, brightness and motion. All are calibrated to work together in perfect harmony—to upgrade the performance of every pixel and create a picture that transforms your favorite entertainment into your ultra-new reality.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array: Local active zones full array local dimming technology makes the H9F shine brighter. Now with even more zone, that’s greater contrast control for impeccable image detail. Instead of appearing washed out, character in sun-drenched settings stand out. And shadowy figures are easily distinguishable against moonlit scenes. Whether it’s playing a video game or binging on today’s hottest docu-drama, you will see the difference as you are immersed in it.
- Android TV: With an Android TV, you can enjoy the best Android has to offer on the big screen in your home. Download top Google Play apps and games. Stream more than 500, 000 shows, movies, live sports and news from popular channels. Or gather around to watch the hottest videos from YouTube or 1, 000+ Chromecast compatible apps. What you want. How you want it. It’s all on your H9F, on your terms.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): The H9F features a powerful AI technology that delivers intelligent picture and audio quality by using algorithms to ensure the optimal viewing and listening experience. This incredibly smart feature continually and intuitively adjusts the areas that matter most to create amazing video and sound. Just plug it in. Turn it on. And don’t give it a second thought.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: The introduction of Quantum Dot and Wide Color Gamut technologies opened some eyes. By combining these two powerful features into one TV, we’ve unlocked the power of over a billion color combinations perfectly expressed. It’s easier to feel connected to what’s real while still enjoying the incredible with the H9F Series.
- Motion Rate Blink and you missed it? Think again. The H9F is built with motion in mind for its native 120Hz panel. Premier hardware and smart image-processing work in sync to deliver motion rate 480 so you can keep your eye on the ball, a chase scene, or a multi-player battle. Captivating scenes grab your attention – and keep it with smoother motion.
- Design Bezel-less, gorgeous—the H9F represents the height of the design, inside and out. While eyes are naturally drawn to the sharp and colorful display, it’s impossible to ignore how harmonious the metal accents and ultra-sleek frame makes the TV fit against a wall or on a stand. Or how easily 4K gaming systems and other accessories connect. Even the speakers are strategically placed to maximize sound distribution as well as your sense of style.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Up to 1000 Nits Peak Brightness
Beam brilliantly with more nits. More nits extend more light for added luminance and contrast on screen. Scenes look even better in bright rooms or with HDR TV programs.
Artificial Intelligence, Even Smarter
Control the H9F with your voice. Plus, automated scene recognition adjusts picture and audio modes based on the genre of content you're watching, whether it's fast action, concert, news, etc.
With an input lag that’s as low as 15 milliseconds, you’ll enjoy fast-paced video games and stay ahead of your competition.
The H9F is designed with a gorgeous bezel-less design to give you more viewable screen area.
Compare with similar items
SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
Sony X800H 65 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
Hisense 55-Inch Class H8 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV with Voice Remote (55H8G, 2020 Model)
Sony X900H 55 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR, Game Mode for Gaming, and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wireless||HDMI||Bluetooth, Wireless, HDMI, Ethernet||Wireless|
|Screen Size||65 inches||50 inches||64.5 inches||54.5 inches||54.6 inches|
|Refresh Rate||240 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||120 hertz|
|Total HDMI Ports||4||2||4||4||4|
Make the leap to superior picture quality with the Hisense H9F series. Displaying premium quantum dot technology and Hisense’s innovative design, the H9F proves to be in the elite class of TVs— inside and out. The H9F benefits from Hisense’s patented ULED technologies. This combination provides the H9F with ultra-power to create a backlight control, and PQ enhancing and tuning algorithms to boost color, contrast, brightness and motion. ULED focuses on the most important areas of picture on quality as it uses sophisticated processes to transform your entertainment.1, 000+ nit’s produces an incredible brightness, and an upgrade in local dimming zones enables superior contrast. Motion is consistently smooth thanks to motion rate 480 and a 120Hz native panel. Colors come alive with quantum dot technology, which puts more than a billion colors on display. And HDR increases the dynamism so you can fully appreciate the depth of movies and shows. For easy navigation and plenty to watch, android TV works with Alexa enabled devices and has a built-in google assistant to offer a more personal touch. Use the integrated voice search feature for google assistant to find answers or search for your favorite program. Enjoy 500, 000+ movies and shows, plus video streaming from Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more. Google assistant-compatible products required to use voice commands.
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent color, blissful brightness, stunning motion, and an elegant design, make this tv feel like it costs way more, than the $899 before tax! It does have black uniformity /night viewing issues from time to time, but if you compare this to everything in its price range, this is the best tv you'll find.
Audio is awful from the tv speakers, if you expect bass, but is usable. The Ui is slow and sometimes clunky. The upscaling could be sharper. The remote could be nicer. But overall, that's really it. This tv does so very much right!
Even though it has blooming issues, it gets black, inky, and super enjoyable majority of the time. I had a LG oled E8, and on God I returned it for this. I couldn't deal with this beating oled, and keeping oled. The color is amazing!
Oh and gamers get 14.6 ms in game mode! I tested Myself! Rtings is wrong claiming 16 ms. This tv is a beast. Buy it before they sellout, or Hisense wisely raises the price. Don't miss out! Goodluck, if you need help look up Quantum TV. I have videos showing how great this tv is! Also check out the pics! This tv is unreal! It makes Me wonder how this tv is priced so low! Oh btw, theres no dirty screen effect or motion smearing like the tcl r617. I had that tv and just could not deal.
Anyway, I hope this helps and finds you well. Goodluck friend!
Not only as a "budget" TV, but as an TV period, the picture quality can be absolutely phenomenal. The brightness of HDR and SDR content is great, bright highlights on a dark background really does POP, the black levels are great, the colors are fantastic and not overly saturated as much as Samsung QLEDs. I watched Into the Spiderverse, Dark Knight Rises, and Infinity War and I was utterly shocked how amazing everything looked. Spiderverse and IW were 4k HDR and TDKR was 1080p upscaled perfectly and it was the best viewing experience I’ve had watching all 3 movies. Dare I say I got 4K content to look suspiciously close to OLED quality (how dare I say that, right). All the hype I've read about this TV is real, the picture quality (in the right conditions) performs way above it’s price point.
4K gaming (HDR and SDR) blew me away on my PC and PS4PRO, coming from a 55" KS8000 it couldn't carry the H9F's gym bag (Why is a TV going to the gym you ask, because it's opening a can of whoop@ss on lesser TVs). See the pictures, it doesn't do the H9F justice, but the PQ was too beautiful to NOT take a picture.
While on the topic of gaming, the motion handling is top notch! I was weary about buying budget because of the fear of bad motion processing (looking at you TCL and Vizio) and I was looking at the x900f just for the great motion processing Sony is known for, but this preforms better than the KS8000 and I'm not disappointed one bit. Game mode is fantastic across the board!
Now, with all the good stuff out of the way. I'm going to break down the glaring negatives that's ultimately going to have lots of advanced users avoid this TV.
1. Dirty Screen Effect (DSE): The DSE is doing my head in, it's running rampart on this TV. The first set that I ordered had very noticeable DSE on the borders of the screen (left right top bottom). The middle was perfectly clear and I wouldn’t have seen it if I hadn’t connected my PC and started web browsing and using iTunes with the screen bright white. I could game and watch movies 100% fine without any distractions, but I’m not going to keep it as long as I’m in the return window.
I had a replacement sent out and the DSE was slightly worse than the first TV when comparing them side-by-side. It’s unacceptable and I’m not playing musical chairs with sending it back for a third set. I probably wouldn’t have seen it at all if it wasn’t for me actively using it as a monitor everyday, but I would’ve been really upset seeing this in the future and not being able to return it.
See Pictures: The one close up picture I saturated it a bit to show the DSE on the edges (it's not that dark and you can't see that much in the middle in person), but IT IS VERY PRESENT and noticeable. The pictures further away are more accurate to what I see at normal viewing distance, nasty isn't it?
2. I also ran into an annoying problem when my PS4PRO and PC are connected and powered on at the same time with HDMI 2.0 set to “enhanced”, it causes my PS4's video signal to cut in and out making a loud popping sound. It stops when I either unplug or shut down my PC or change the HDMI 2.0 to “standard”. I may shoot down the KS8000, but it DID NOT have this problem and I'm not putting up with this on a brand new TV.
3. The local dimming isn’t very good, Rtings got it right when they said this TV doesn’t handle small bright objects well. It's too aggressive, especially in the corners, a tiny dot will light up too much of a zone and in some cases create intense blooming (not all of the time, but in certain situations). Don't get me wrong, it does preform well in most cases for movies and games, but it'll struggle in some areas (see pictures). Hisense needs to adjust their algorithm because it can't compete with the top FALD competitors. More zones definitely doesn’t mean better performance.
All-in-All, Picture Quality Hisense NAILED IT! The quality of the panels and more technical bits, not so much. That's why it's considered budget because of the trade offs the consumer will have to make. The average user will absolutely love this TV, and so do I, but it's marred by the more complicated aspects of what makes the SONY, SAMSUNG, and LG brands premium. It is still one of the best budget TVs you can buy, but for those that are very sensitive to DSE, overly aggressive local dimming and those that will use other devices outside of a game console, will want to look elsewhere until Hisense can iron out these problems.
3* for overall value because you are getting 5* PQ, but 1* for the technical issues and bad panels.
I WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST MORE AND MORE, I ACTUALLY REQUESTED A THIRD SET EVEN THOUGH I INITIALLY DIDN'T WANT TO, BUT I HOPE THE THIRD TIME IS REALLY A CHARM. THE PQ IS JUST TOO GOOD TO GIVE UP ON, IF THE DSE IS TOLERABLE I'LL PROBABLY KEEP IT.
Quantum dot colors are vivid and beautiful, easily on par with Samsung's QLEDs that cost twice as much. Peak brightness is very intense, great in a bright room. The upscaling is brilliant. Response time is good for games. Motion enhancement is buttery smooth with hardly any artifacts. Great contrast, great local dimming, I could go on and on. It's great.
There are a few gripes I have that may be a big deal to some, but they weren't for me. Uniformity is the only real weakness with the display. It almost like like it has a vignette effect because the corners and edges are a little darker than the rest of the screen. It's only noticeable on solid colors, specifically gray or white. You won't notice when you're actually watching it playing something. Something else that is strange is despite having a native 120hz panel, it won't display 120hz content. It will ignore every other frame to display it in 60hz. I hope they will update that in the future, but who knows. Lastly, my 4k Movies Anywhere content won't play in 4k. I don't think it's the TV's fault, but a compatibility issue or something. Again, hopefully an update with either the TV or app could fix this.
All in all I'm very impressed. If you get a similarly priced model from one of the big guys, you're doing yourself a disservice because they don't have specs to match. If you get a similarly spec'd model from them, you're going to pay hundreds more and not see a difference. That's what made me pick the H9F and I would recommend it to anyone as not only the best option for the price, but one that should make Sony and Samsung scared. Look up some comparisons on YouTube.
For some reason I got tv without remote, power cord and screws for a stand which for i have to wait now around a week. So my tv is standing there without even trying it.
Hisense support refused to send this overnight so therefore 3 stars. I'm disappointed.
Top reviews from other countries
Extraordinaria gama de colores y muy luminosa. La nueva actualización trae amazon prime y muchas mejoras en cuanto contraste .