- Series: ACS Symposium Series (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 249 pages
- Publisher: American Chemical Society; 1 edition (May 5, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0841216835
- ISBN-13: 978-0841216839
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,963,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Historic Textile and Paper Materials II: Conservation and Characterization (ACS Symposium Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
S. Haig Zeronian is at University of California. Howard L. Needles is at University of California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?