- Series: The Science and Practice of Ecological Restoration Series
- Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; 2 edition (August 12, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1597260339
- ISBN-13: 978-1597260336
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,975,565 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Historical Ecology Handbook: A Restorationist's Guide to Reference Ecosystems (The Science and Practice of Ecological Restoration Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?